other

My new Gaga portrait tattoo

NIKE

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, NIKE said:

Thankksss! Not painful at all! it was actual the easiest and most pain free piece I've gotten so far 

Do you know if there's any body part that is specially painful? I'm thinking of getting a tattoo. I've heard that the closer to the bone the more painful it is (?)

RAMROD

Cool ink, man! Gonna make a full sleeve with that? That must cost so much looking at the quality :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Letmelivemylife

"When you're lonely, I'll be lonely too". I love that quote and when people ask "what's so special about being a little monster?" , I honest to god use that quote or "what you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for LIFE". Gaga changed not only the music industry but the meaning of "I love my fans". She truly does love her monsters and we mean the world to her. We're part of eachother ♥️. My best friend Mandy calls the cure "I wanna be with you 2.0" and I'd have to agree with her. We're gaga's cure when she's upset so she'll always be our cure when we're upset. Man I can't get over how freakin awsome that tattoo is :excited2:

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

:udidnt: lemme steal your idea

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TopazBlue

I gasped! :tony:

Oh my god it's GREAT!!! 1989620044.gif

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

On 4/17/2017 at 2:40 AM, Clip said:

Do you know if there's any body part that is specially painful? I'm thinking of getting a tattoo. I've heard that the closer to the bone the more painful it is (?)

okay so this is tough... On one hand when you can feel it on the bone it's fairly painful but when there is only skin and muscle it's a different kind of pain. I would say that the outside of my bicep and the inside of my forearm were probably the easiest for me personally. Tattoos are painful, but you get used to it. Sit back and relax, enjoy it. I go back now because I love the way it feels and I enjoy that sting of getting a tattoo. 

On 4/17/2017 at 3:16 AM, RAMROD said:

Cool ink, man! Gonna make a full sleeve with that? That must cost so much looking at the quality :sis:

Yeah! I had a half sleeve from my elbow down completed, so now I'm working on doing the elbow up. The kid who does the work for me is super nice and has done all but one of my tattoos. He designed a piece to cover my scars which really brought us together and have now become friends. The Gaga tattoo took about 7 hours and he only charged me $400 so he hooks it up :rockstar:

On 4/17/2017 at 6:46 AM, Letmelivemylife said:

"When you're lonely, I'll be lonely too". I love that quote and when people ask "what's so special about being a little monster?" , I honest to god use that quote or "what you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for LIFE". Gaga changed not only the music industry but the meaning of "I love my fans". She truly does love her monsters and we mean the world to her. We're part of eachother ♥️. My best friend Mandy calls the cure "I wanna be with you 2.0" and I'd have to agree with her. We're gaga's cure when she's upset so she'll always be our cure when we're upset. Man I can't get over how freakin awsome that tattoo is :excited2:

YES! 
When you're lonely, I'll be lonely too resonated with me so much during Gaga's early career. I felt so personally connected to her; her triumphs were my triumphs, her tough times were my tough times, and in turn I felt proud knowing she was there to help me through my accomplishments and was also by my side in times of need. That quote also came from a Nick Knight piece and I love the work him and Gaga do together. It was also a project that Matthew Williams (Dada) was a part of and his work creatively both as an creative director (Gaga, Kanye, A$AP/BeenTrill) and now as a fashion designer has really been something that I have followed and admired from the time I figure out who he was. I truly believe that him and LG will work together in some way and it will blow us all out of the water. BUT I DIGRESS. In terms of the imagery, that cover was the most amazing thing I had seen at the time. It was a major FU to the industry, coming off a blonde pop debut and then putting out an intensely dark cover art was so badass. I was going back and forth between some different options but I think this one had the most personal connection while still remaining an iconic and recognizable portrait :) 

Letmelivemylife
8 minutes ago, NIKE said:

YES! 
When you're lonely, I'll be lonely too resonated with me so much during Gaga's early career. I felt so personally connected to her; her triumphs were my triumphs, her tough times were my tough times, and in turn I felt proud knowing she was there to help me through my accomplishments and was also by my side in times of need. That quote also came from a Nick Knight piece and I love the work him and Gaga do together. It was also a project that Matthew Williams (Dada) was a part of and his work creatively both as an creative director (Gaga, Kanye, A$AP/BeenTrill) and now as a fashion designer has really been something that I have followed and admired from the time I figure out who he was. I truly believe that him and LG will work together in some way and it will blow us all out of the water. BUT I DIGRESS. In terms of the imagery, that cover was the most amazing thing I had seen at the time. It was a major FU to the industry, coming off a blonde pop debut and then putting out an intensely dark cover art was so badass. I was going back and forth between some different options but I think this one had the most personal connection while still remaining an iconic and recognizable portrait :) 

Omg I love nick knight!!!!!! He  loved gaga for who she was and the made some incredible stuff together. I've always believed that if you were gonna get a tattoo, it had to be something that had a personal meaning to you. I want a "all my monsters are beautiful" tattoo (it's a quote from gaga's episode of the Simpsons) because to everyone else we were "freaks" but to gaga we were the most beautiful creations God ever made. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

16 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Omg I love nick knight!!!!!! He  loved gaga for who she was and the made some incredible stuff together. I've always believed that if you were gonna get a tattoo, it had to be something that had a personal meaning to you. I want a "all my monsters are beautiful" tattoo (it's a quote from gaga's episode of the Simpsons) because to everyone else we were "freaks" but to gaga we were the most beautiful creations God ever made. 

I love it! You should try to get it in her handwriting tbh

On 4/17/2017 at 10:52 PM, TopazBlue said:

I gasped! :tony:

Oh my god it's GREAT!!! 1989620044.gif

haha omg I lol'd thank youuuuuu :woot:

Archived