💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My new Gaga portrait tattoo

NIKE

Featured Posts

Hey everyone! Wanted to shamelessly show off the amazing tattoo I got last night. I added this piece to my existing half sleeve yesterday. Did it in one 7-hour session on the night that the bitch killed Coachella and surprise released something for the first time ever! It was an all Gaga kind of day and I'm so shook

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa

OMG LOVE IT!!!!! What a story to tell your kids behind the tattoo: "oh, that? I got it the night Lady Gaga solidified herself as a legend, performed for 100k people and completely slayed every weave and then surprise dropped a song that later became the biggest hit of the year" 

SLAY 

4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Thats a brave choice :applause: And it looks beautiful :unicorn:

aw thank youuu

4 hours ago, KleinGa said:

OMG LOVE IT!!!!! What a story to tell your kids behind the tattoo: "oh, that? I got it the night Lady Gaga solidified herself as a legend, performed for 100k people and completely slayed every weave and then surprise dropped a song that later became the biggest hit of the year" 

SLAY 

haha YAASSS I LOVE IT

ItWasntLaauv

What a beautiful tattoo!! :flutter: Props for sitting through, what I could imagine, was a long, physically painful process. It came out great! :sara::hug::heart:

latina twilight

That looks so cool! makes me wanna get a tatto right now.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Sister

WOW it looks amazing and Beautiful, gorgeous!!! :wub::wub: :flutter:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

23 minutes ago, Clip said:

So cool! Was it painful?

Thankksss! Not painful at all! it was actual the easiest and most pain free piece I've gotten so far :D

12 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

What a beautiful tattoo!! :flutter: Props for sitting through, what I could imagine, was a long, physically painful process. It came out great! :sara::hug::heart:

aw thankk youuuu. It actually wasn't all that painful, but definitely the longest session I've sat through so far. Mid-way through my artist said, "hey do you wanna get some dinner delivered and we can eat."  lmao :laughga:

12 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

That looks so cool! makes me wanna get a tatto right now.

Yes do it!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Sister said:

WOW it looks amazing and Beautiful, gorgeous!!! :wub::wub: :flutter:

awww thank you :))) :hug:

Archived