šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

'The Cure' was planned at the latest in December

Rifek

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I am guessing she planned to release it much later but then she got Coachella so she got momentum to release early. :oprah:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Rifek
1 minute ago, Harry said:

But it doesn't say they met for the first time, it refers to him as "her friend"Ā :huh:

Ohh, you're right. I didn't read the whole article, my mistake. Thx for info :)Ā 

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

AustrianTilapia

I bet they worked on some other songs too, EP incoming

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

Irrelevant

My birthdayĀ :pray:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

MJHolland

Hm I wonder if she considered releasing it during/after the super bowl? Coachella def wasn't planned by then.

Omg I'm so hyped what if this is actually the beginning on an EP..Ā 

wahkeenasitka

OHMYGOD PEOPLE.Ā 

I met Lukas Nelson (Willie Nelson's son) and his band - the Promise of the Real -Ā back in 2013. I actually was their Driver. I picked them up at the airport and gave them a ride to the festival that I was helping out at that weekend.Ā 

Lukas was GORGEOUS. I mean, OHMYGOD. Lukas Nelson is a TOTAL HOTTIE. I was blown away by him and how sweet, down to earth and chill he and his band were too. They were totally chill hippies. But totally professional and good musicians too.Ā 

wahkeenasitka

I just went and stalked Lukas Nelson's Twitter & found this photo of Willie Nelson wearing a Gaga shirt............

Ā 

calmar
6 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

I just went and stalked Lukas Nelson's Twitter & found this photo of Willie Nelson wearing a Gaga shirt............

Ā 

So ARTPOP Act II is really just Guitar to Guitar ft. Willie Nelson

:derpga:Ā 

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄

Archived