💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

'The Cure' was planned at the latest in December

Rifek

Featured Posts

On 4/16/2017 at 8:57 AM, RAMROD said:

I am guessing she planned to release it much later but then she got Coachella so she got momentum to release early. :oprah:

I must say it was a decent platform to do that strategy. 

Jigglygoth
15 hours ago, wahkeenasitka said:

I just went and stalked Lukas Nelson's Twitter & found this photo of Willie Nelson wearing a Gaga shirt............

This is so cute :kara: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Jewels n Drugs

Imgine she debuted at the Superbowl :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

shmal96
On 4/16/2017 at 9:10 AM, MJHolland said:

Hm I wonder if she considered releasing it during/after the super bowl? Coachella def wasn't planned by then.

Omg I'm so hyped what if this is actually the beginning on an EP.. 

My guess would be they were planning on dropping The Cure during the superbowl and an EP soon after. Back then nobody really expected MR to be around this long, so when they saw they had a chance to resurrect MR to a Top 10 hit during the superbowl, they pushed The Cure/EP to sometime later in the spring/summer. then Coachella happened, which is another great opportunity to launch new music so they just went with that then.

JustYouandI
On 4/16/2017 at 6:05 PM, wahkeenasitka said:

OHMYGOD PEOPLE. 

I met Lukas Nelson (Willie Nelson's son) and his band - the Promise of the Real - back in 2013. I actually was their Driver. I picked them up at the airport and gave them a ride to the festival that I was helping out at that weekend. 

Lukas was GORGEOUS. I mean, OHMYGOD. Lukas Nelson is a TOTAL HOTTIE. I was blown away by him and how sweet, down to earth and chill he and his band were too. They were totally chill hippies. But totally professional and good musicians too. 

I want him for Gags, like really really want him for her. Those adorable babies they will make.

Eros92

I mean I have been wondering... had Beyonce been able to preform would we have gotten TC now or way later? Or would we have gotten it at all??

Archived