Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something is wrong

kizurl

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura

Butthurt 'fans' can't stand the fact that gaga like tropical house music. You haters will have to deal with it :ladyhaha:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

I'm just wondering why Joanne is always so snubbed? It's the newest album? PI wasn't even played and they only played the remix of MR....

lol, she played MR and John Wayne,

at least she played more songs from ARTPOP :tony:  TALENT WON :tony:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Ok, I don't really know what is happening with you all, but y'all need help. She was amazing last night, she sang some song that she haven't played in 5 years, some that she haven't played in 7 years and had so little time to get prepared, and yet, she was glowing with joy. On the first part of the show you can see some insecurity, problably because of the new song, but then she performed The Cure smiling and cheering every second of the song and after that it went just better and better.

You clearly have not seen the same concert as I did, because I have watched one of the best nights on her entire carreer. To some of you it wouldn't matter if she sang all the songs you liked, Brooklyn Nights, the entire Joanne album and Dance In The Dark you would still be complaining.

1 hour ago, ElectricAlley said:

The next song was Venus though, which has literally nothing to do with what she was saying lmao 

Venus was one of the few transitions that made sense lmao

Mister Gaga
9 hours ago, dominicgaga said:

Leave this fanbase

i won't, it's just my opinion. As i praised her at the Super Bowl because she was flawless, i criticize hernow. I didn't enjoy her performance. It's a shame because the set list was great..

Mister Gaga
9 hours ago, malazam said:

oh no, not you :noparty:

sorry :noparty: no me gustó. La vi muy aburrida, como si no le importara..no la vi disfrutando, no estaba cantando bien, bailo muy floja, muy britney.

River

I think the contrary, I think she's bored from the Joanne era like us lol

The Cure is a song that she needs and the fans too.

From time to time it's ok to do a trendy easy going song... just to relax and remove the serious face a little bit..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MonsterJay
10 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

I hate to say it, but yes. She was awful. She looked bored and robotic. She looked like britney at some point.

I'm genuinely sad.

:what: Don't dare compare Gaga to Britney

10 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

I hate to say it, but yes. She was awful. She looked bored and robotic. She looked like britney at some point.

I'm genuinely sad.

I honestly think she was a little buzzed. 

10 minutes ago, Indyl said:

I honestly think she was a little buzzed. 

i'm almost 80% sure she was drunk atleast

nikola

Here we go again with another pointless thread about pointless conspiracy theory from delusional little monsters...................................................................................................................

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Just now, nikola said:

Here we go again with another pointless thread about pointless conspiracy theory from delusional little monsters...................................................................................................................

this is a forum. on a forum we discuss things, including pointless conspiracy theories. what would you propose we do? if you don't like seeing it, don't click on the thread and make a pointless post. This is literally the point of a discussion board.

Earthling
6 hours ago, OMonster said:

Just been through this thread...

Genuinely, did I watch a difference performance? Am I a fake fan?

Like, what are some of you saying? 

Her performance tonight was incredible... literally as Gaga as she's ever been. The setlist was iconic, original and exciting; and so to even suggest that she has lost her passion is, well, frankly ridiculous. A set list of mostly fan favourites does not stem from a lack of passion. She clearly still has a love and passion for her own discography, which, after a few years of ignoring them, is so incredible to see.

She expressed so much love for her fans tonight, too. So, so much love. I think she feels more connected to us again. She seemed very authentic and real. 

Her presence was breathtaking and she completely owned the stage. Production was incredible, too. The interludes say hi, btw. (easily the best visuals we have had in around 4/5 years). 

God, I can't believe some of you aren't happy :giveup: She hasn't performed like this in years. I'd say since the BTW Ball, actually. Her presence and energy tonight was better than what we saw from the ArtRave... 

Hide contents

The Superbowl was incredible, too - but different. It was catered to a mainstream audience. Coachella was not. 

I am so proud of Gaga. She did so well and she made me feel so happy and free. She served GAGA realness. 

THIS 

THIS

AND THIS

THANK YOU

*she switched baristas. ☕️

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived