๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something is wrong

kizurl

Featured Posts

Killa

She was nervous, she knows her situation better than anyone. Do you think she likes to sing million reasons remix :neyde: ..

i felt like she liked the cure, and on some other listens it's a lot who's Gaga now. I think it's good she's allowed herself to not be a fulltime slayful bombshell

There was too little time to prepare for the show and she's mostly sang for fans. It wasn't very good, but she just needs a bit of confidence. And this might be the boost, she was afraid people didnt cared for her.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga
14 hours ago, bionic said:

How dare you. Gaga has been singing tropical house since she was 13...

224 likesย :giveup:ย i bet this is the most liked comment in GGD's historyย :giveup:

kizurl

I watched the performance again and refreshedย my thoughts about it. Perhaps i was too cynical about it, god knows why the first time i saw it. I just didnt sense the same vibe from her as she was before. It was like the fire is gone. Seems like it was just me and a couple of others, glad majority of yall thought it was great. As for the new song, still not feeling it. Its an ok pop song, im disappointed because i have high expectations on Gaga, notย because im a hater.

nathantj594
14 hours ago, kizurl said:

I think anyone who's a fan for a long time can tell. After watching the Coachella set and with this new single release...

She seems like she has lost passion and is simply going with the motion. the new song tropical house song; the anti-thesis of GAGA is like her giving up her entire legacy. is she finding the cure to her lack of passion?

Don't get me wrong, I love her but I'm starting to think she'll pull the plug soon and pursue acting cos that just seems where her heart's at right now..

ย 

tumblr_mxk9xoOJKf1r4a2xlo1_500.gif

ย 

ย 

Oh shut the **** up. Where's that Alyssa Edwards gif??

And Paula Abdul ainโ€™t got [BLEEP] on me!

RodeckDanny

OMG THIS sounds so tragic shut up please!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

SpookyKid
6 hours ago, Pietro said:

"What am I doing?" - Gaga before singing Telephone... I don't know. I think it's a clue. Have you heard that?

she said HOW am I doing

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Zilla

Okay since all yall doing is going at each other's throats, I'm closing this

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived