💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something is wrong

kizurl

Featured Posts

manicholic

i'm hoping she's just going through a temporary phase with her mind due to the movie she's doing (like she did when she was working with Bob Wilson/Marina Abramovic) because although i LOVE the new song the Coachella performance for me was a major disappointment 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DemeLarell
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It's just so f*cking annoying because it's so f*cking hypocritical. This is a pop song! What's wrong? Because it follows radio trends? It doesn't even follow it too much. It's really just the snaps and instrumentals during the verses that make it sound "like generic pop trash".

You guys (not you, but like people in general) wanted that "pure pop song". Well, here it is! And I'm happy as f*ck. I love it, and I think people need to stop psychoanalyzing Gaga and say "She's lost her creativity and her passion" and instead just enjoy the f*cking music. I mean, this sound like something from The Fame, but with a modern twist!

:diane:I love you. Yesssssss!!!!!! The only thing modern about it is a few of the synths. Same Gaga. But let them girls talk. This is a freaking bop!!!!!

OMonster

Just been through this thread...

Genuinely, did I watch a difference performance? Am I a fake fan?

Like, what are some of you saying? 

Her performance tonight was incredible... literally as Gaga as she's ever been. The setlist was iconic, original and exciting; and so to even suggest that she has lost her passion is, well, frankly ridiculous. A set list of mostly fan favourites does not stem from a lack of passion. She clearly still has a love and passion for her own discography, which, after a few years of ignoring them, is so incredible to see.

She expressed so much love for her fans tonight, too. So, so much love. I think she feels more connected to us again. She seemed very authentic and real. 

Her presence was breathtaking and she completely owned the stage. Production was incredible, too. The interludes say hi, btw. (easily the best visuals we have had in around 4/5 years). 

God, I can't believe some of you aren't happy :giveup: She hasn't performed like this in years. I'd say since the BTW Ball, actually. Her presence and energy tonight was better than what we saw from the ArtRave... 

Spoiler

The Superbowl was incredible, too - but different. It was catered to a mainstream audience. Coachella was not. 

I am so proud of Gaga. She did so well and she made me feel so happy and free. She served GAGA realness. 

subtext / fantasy

Bradley

I can understand the controversy among Gaga fans over The Cure

but the set was one of the greatest shows she's ever pulled.

kevinthesheep

She has been 'off' ever since her injury. I thought she was becoming 'herself' again toward the end of artrave and through the c2c era, but I feel she has lost the spark she once had. I have endless love for this woman and I don't say that in a negative way, I just don't even think we'll see the same level of boldness and creativity we saw in the first couple of years of her career. A lot of that probably has to do with growing up and her priorities changing. Obviously she still works hard and has accomplished more than probably any of us ever will... I just think that she has peaked musically and we will see her venture more into acting/covers/other projects. 

John Wayne
4 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

I hate to say it, but yes. She was awful. She looked bored and robotic. She looked like britney at some point.

I'm genuinely sad.

Burn your stan card if you have the audacity to compare Gaga to Britney

MonsterPaws

I hate to say it, but yes. She was awful. She looked bored and robotic. She looked like britney at some point.

I'm genuinely sad.

Just watched The Cure on Coachella, and I couldn't agree more.

I think she was just tired, but I'm sad as well :(

Not for the music, but for her health. I really hope she's mentally and physically okay.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
4 hours ago, LG said:

I think people take what they read on this site as being an opinion of Gaga too, this site hates tropical music but Gaga has never ever said she does. 

Everyone is also ignoring that it was literally 11pm when she was performing after she rehearsed all day long she was probably exhausted. 

This

HiddenWeirdo

I'm genuinely sad.

I don't get the people not realizing it... you are right!! It's the first time ever I saw her being not into her performance:/ it was strange to watch

Lextyr97

Well, I personally feel mixed about the performance. I thought it was alright at best, but she definitely didn't seem like she lost her passion, she just seemed tired. Just look at the Superbowl performance, VS, and the Divebars. She definitely didn't lose her passion lol 1. I don't think she had enough time to prepare and 2. I think she was just tired at some points. Idk, I think she did perfectly fine for that crowd. The tour will give us the Gaga you seek though. Don't worry.

imnotyourbabe10

She sounded like she knows what she's doing.  Her vocals were pretty awesome; visuals; etc.  She's also a smart business woman (releasing a song right now was a good move even if it goes with the mainstream...Joanne didn't necessarily do the mainstream thing...she's just versatile).  She's doing what she wants it would seem.  

I generally got the vibe that she's laid back and had a Coachella kinda attitude.  It was a fun performance.

ShockPop

The performance all felt empty and she was clearly very tired. The emptiness could be the staging. It was all too shiny and not enough grit.

Regina George

This is too extra and too drama queen tbh. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived