💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something is wrong

kizurl

Featured Posts

soundwave
53 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I hate to say it, but yes. She was awful. She looked bored and robotic. She looked like britney at some point.

I'm genuinely sad.

Yeah, I saw the Britney comparison. But when she premiered the new song, she totally became more herself. She was very tired, you know, and can't always do her best, but she tried.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge Of Venus

I hate to say it, but she has unfortunately turned into a ghost of her former self. And don't @me with excuses like "coachella was a last minute decision" "she was high". She's 31 and her physicality clearly isn't as good as 7 years ago. I applaud her for singing live 100% but she needs to start using some backup vocals from now on, it's gonna get more difficult for her to pull through 90min+ sets with choreography and full live singing. She already looked so tired and at times sloppy after 6 songs. The outfits and half-assed recycled choreo were also uninspiring and this is NOT the Gaga that I love. And I'm not even going to comment on that generic mess of the new single. I know she did great at the Super Bowl but she's slowly turning into a fatigued legacy act. When she ended her Coachella set with Poker Face and Bad Romance and did it so sloppily, it lowkey reminds me of how Xtina ends every gig with Fighter and Beautiful. 

Just listen to the first 2 minutes. This is exactly the opposite of what she's been doing lately. 

Joschua

Was it perfect? No. But there wasn't anything wrong with her. Nor did she just go through motions.

Its very in-line with the first concerts of her previous eras.

For example, John Wayne choreo needs to be cleaned up. It suffers issues she had during Judas. When she tilted down, her vocals got weird. If this was her tour, it would be cleaned up in a few shows.

Was it just me or was the crowd horrible? No reaction, there was a part of the vid where everyone was just like...standing?

Eurotrash
1 hour ago, Edge Of Venus said:

I hate to say it, but she has unfortunately turned into a ghost of her former self. And don't @me with excuses like "coachella was a last minute decision" "she was high". She's 31 and her physicality clearly isn't as good as 7 years ago. I applaud her for singing live 100% but she needs to start using some backup vocals from now on, it's gonna get more difficult for her to pull through 90min+ sets with choreography and full live singing. She already looked so tired and at times sloppy after 6 songs. The outfits and half-assed recycled choreo were also uninspiring and this is NOT the Gaga that I love. And I'm not even going to comment on that generic mess of the new single. I know she did great at the Super Bowl but she's slowly turning into a fatigued legacy act. When she ended her Coachella set with Poker Face and Bad Romance and did it so sloppily, it lowkey reminds me of how Xtina ends every gig with Fighter and Beautiful. 

Just listen to the first 2 minutes. This is exactly the opposite of what she's been doing lately. 

This!

StuckInMyMind
2 hours ago, alp0707 said:

Performance was amazing and song is good. Only thing dull is  your brain

There's no need to insult the OP for their observation. Everything else you said was completely fine, but we shouldn't be insulting each other

this is her cutest song in so long, it's the first one in so long where she isn't taking herself crazy seriously

Let the girl enjoy her life

Illuminati
2 hours ago, PaperIz said:

How could you watch those performances and think she's lost her passion? :awkney: 

Because honestly after watching all of her recent performances and even tour performances she just looked d e a d midway through the Coachella concert. People noticed and wondered if she was tired after rehearsals and the rushed Coachella schedule or high. 
It's understandable that fans are concerned, the song is probably catchy so she could build up buzz for the ASIB soundtrack (which I doubt will include this) and the movie itself. She's also trying something new, a summer hit. 

ssslyboy
2 hours ago, kizurl said:

I think anyone who's a fan for a long time can tell. After watching the Coachella set and with this new single release...

She seems like she has lost passion and is simply going with the motion. the new song tropical house song; the anti-thesis of GAGA is like her giving up her entire legacy. is she finding the cure to her lack of passion?

Don't get me wrong, I love her but I'm starting to think she'll pull the plug soon and pursue acting cos that just seems where her heart's at right now..

tumblr_mxk9xoOJKf1r4a2xlo1_500.gif

Her heart is with the music, so nah..

Gagadonna

If you think Gaga is now a ghost of her former self, you understood nothing about Joanne. 

Neight Shayde

just wanted to know if you liked Joanne? what's its ranking overall in your fave gaga albums?

Edge Of Venus
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

If you think Gaga is now a ghost of her former self, you understood nothing about Joanne. 

I'm talking about her quality of outputs, which has nothing to do with whatever Joanne stands for.

Be honest with yourself:

Singles: Pre-ARTPOP vs PI/MR/The Cure

Videos:  Pre-ARTPOP vs Applause/GUY/PI/MR/JW

Visuals: Pre-ARTPOP vs ARTPOP/Joanne

Fashion: Pre-ARTPOP vs ARTPOP/Joanne

Creativity: Pre-ARTPOP vs ARTPOP/Joanne

Festival sets: Pre-ARTPOP vs Coachella

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived