Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something is wrong

kizurl

Featured Posts

Hurem

At certain moments she looks tired, but that could be because she has so much stuff coming up. Shooting a movie, another Coachella show, world tour. 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatic

What do you mean? Listen to Nothing On But The Radio, Second Time Around - they all have a similar vibe. Don't be surprised. You know she gonna change aesthetic/style whenever she feels inspired, or just 'like it'

The Fame Joanne

What the actual f*ck? She looked so happy during the whole Coachella show. What's wrong with some of you? :smh:

Sam Dey

As excited as I am about this new song, I am having the same feeling.

I'm still finding a way to process this 

and i oop
19 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I though she looked like she was having an amazing time performing. Her smile was so big 

Yeah I thought so too.

I noticed she was a bit off during the first half before she performed The Cure. Mostly in her eyes/face because vocals and choreography were on point the whole show. When she was performing The Cure she really loosened up and that off look really went away for the remainder of the show. Maybe she had nerves about debuting new music and/or being tired 

somnambulist

The Cure could literally be on The Fame and this fanbase can't stop masturbating at the thought of her going back in that direction. I honestly have no idea what can please this fanbase anymore. It's ONE SONG. She JUST made Perfect Illusion, a raspy rock record, she isn't one dimensional, she goes all over the place.

Fame IV

She does you a surprise and you act ungrateful. That's not a surprise. I havê been a fan since Just Dance and I love this song! And it's a song for the FANS, maybe not some of you, but catchy and beautiful. On repeat!

P.S. i was here when GGD dragged PI, Applause, so  that doesnt affect me anymore

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
3 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

The Cure could literally be on The Fame and this fanbase can't stop masturbating at the thought of her going back in that direction. I honestly have no idea what can please this fanbase anymore. It's ONE SONG. She JUST made Perfect Illusion, a raspy rock record, she isn't one dimensional, she goes all over the place.

Just a bunch of spoiler kids here. Nothing new

A Star is Born ⭐

Abramovic

How can you compare Gaga with Britney? I am sorry but this perfoamance was absolutely great! She did not have any breaks and she had no playback. It makes me really sad when I read something like this, she seemed so happy and excited to share this new song with us. Hopefully she won't read this I think it's ungrateful and btw. I think this is a typical oldschool Gaga song. The cure reminds of "Second Time Around". In my opinion a really good pop song with modern tropical vibes. She will have success with this single. I am here for it :wub:

GagaMyBlood95

She was literally so happy during the entire performance :smh:

I felt that her energy was a bit down during some choreo-performances, but that is just probably just because she was a bit tired, that's all!

She did great seriously

Dirtyicecreamz

Some fans on this site are so delusional... What we (fans) like isn't necessarily what Gaga likes...Let her BE, she is only human.. can you imagine having to live up to millions of peoples' musical expectations? 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Thomas P

All of you need to shut up. It's a festival show, and it was 1130, and her first big performance with Choreo other then the Super Bowl since god knows when. 

Its hot, it's tiring, and guess what, SHE SEEMED HAPPY!!

I don't even think we were watching the same thing, cuz what I saw was C. L. A. S. S. I. C. Gaga. Guys guess what, she messed up, but she messes up ALL THE TIME. It's not like Beyoncé where it's perfect to the point of being a robot, gaga has messed up lyrics, fell down dancing, slipped up off stage, an she's done it all the time. She had a little over a month to plan something that other artists have been planning for half a year. 

I'm honestly so sick of so many of you. And Britney comparisons, really? 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived