💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something is wrong

kizurl

Featured Posts

ElectricAlley

There was a point where she sort of hugged herself during the set, which was startling because I remember Amy did the same thing during her final performance, because she was in such a dark place. Also, between songs tonight (can't remember exactly) gaga said something like "do you ever feel like your not all there, like your beside yourself." Then kind of brushed it off and started the next song.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lara Croft

She looked tired, that's all.

....and why wouldn't she? She's been rehearsing for days and it was a very heavy performance with barely any breaks. Relax people.

The song is awesome and for all we know she could love tropical music. 

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I though she looked like she was having an amazing time performing. Her smile was so big 

Ikr?! Like, I'm starting to doubt if I have even watched the same performance, cuz I loved every bit of it!

Free my mind

oryan21

I am just so disappointed that some monsters actually think like you, I am pretty sure Gaga has proved us too many times that she is the best artist ever! She didn't lose her passion, she had one of the best performances of her career tonight, how can you still complain about evertything she does? Nothing is enough for some fans I am so mad

I am a super little monster fan since the beginning and I never saw her Happier than now

jinko

Wtf are yall comparing GAGA TO BRITNEY

After what she did in that piano yall blasphemous, slanderous, and downright fu*cken dumb af

darkchylde

i agree with most of this. i liked her energy at the show but everything is off lately. her vibe isn't raw anymore, it's super processed and feels unauthentic.

joanne was an AMAZING album and to this point, i really thought things were going upwards but this is a big failure for me. the cure is basic and mediocre and it doesn't match the aesthetics given at 

MatthewSVelasquez

I completely disagree. I think this was one of her greatest performances since The Monster Ball, and i'm not kidding. btw i think The Cure is ****ing great. :)

FrankMonster

I think she is great performing. I have to admit there is a before and after the Born This Way Ball Tour fiasco. That Hip really took a hit on Gaga ability to move as explosive as she used to, but still. She performed SCHEIßE choreo there! She did the Superbowl non stop. 

She probably was nervous and felt the heat from the dessert, but she was totally into it and I believe she loves performing all those lost songs from her past albums 

DAVID VOGUER

I totally agree with you... I was thinking that the whole time...

It was so sad to see her uninterested in her own work... She messed up lyrics, didn't feel like dancing... it seems like she's hearing some of her own songs for the first time :sis:

Kudos to visuals, interludes and little changes they did to almost every song, I was living for it... it felt so nostalgic and CrazyGa! I still can't stop watching the interlude and listening to that creepy Just Dance intro (fun fact: you can hear the exact same sound in Million Reasons mv when the Jeep door is being opened)

I was so dissapointed with an instrumental of the Cure... I hate tropical and I can't believe she accepted to record it like that. It's an amazing song, it's the production that sucks....

Overall, the concept of the whole performance is amazing... But Gaga is not so gaga after all these years... and I understand that fully, I just feel sad...

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

oryan21

The cure is very ARTPOP in the production and ARTPOP is far far far from being basic and generic, some of you still don't understand that what Gaga does is NEVER basic and generic EVER 

PerfectIllusion

The song is nice... But if somebody says that its better than Joanne... Im gonna find you and im gonna kill you..

malazam
12 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I hate to say it, but yes. She was awful. She looked bored and robotic. She looked like britney at some point.

I'm genuinely sad.

oh no, not you :noparty:

another shot before we kiss the other side

BlaqJezus

I thought the set was pretty damn good. She is in the heat, she has had very little time to prepare this whole since it was sort of sprung on her in the middle of a lot of other things, she was trying new vocal changes, she released a new song, and didn't have a script for what to say, but said all the right things. Give the girl a break at times, and just be entertained, I was.

Sneaky Oliver

Y'all are talking like it is just another "tropical" song with shitty lyrics but this song has a beautiful meaning and lovely vocals!! Just stop hating! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived