💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something is wrong

kizurl

Featured Posts

kizurl

I think anyone who's a fan for a long time can tell. After watching the Coachella set and with this new single release...

She seems like she has lost passion and is simply going with the motion. the new song tropical house song; the anti-thesis of GAGA is like her giving up her entire legacy. is she finding the cure to her lack of passion?

Don't get me wrong, I love her but I'm starting to think she'll pull the plug soon and pursue acting cos that just seems where her heart's at right now..

tumblr_mxk9xoOJKf1r4a2xlo1_500.gif

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

How dare you. Gaga has been singing tropical house since she was 13...

buy bionic

popfart

I think she's attempting to grab the GP's attention with a typical-chart hit. I don't think there will be an EP to follow, just a song release. 

Mister Gaga

I hate to say it, but yes. She was awful. She looked bored and robotic. She looked like britney at some point.

I'm genuinely sad.

venusfly

I think people take what they read on this site as being an opinion of Gaga too, this site hates tropical music but Gaga has never ever said she does. 

Everyone is also ignoring that it was literally 11pm when she was performing after she rehearsed all day long she was probably exhausted. 

Decodekid

I think she's just going with the flow, and who knows? Maybe her label kinda made her do it or something. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Mr Ricky

No it's more like, she played most of her set a bazillion times, that we don't see something new anymore. 

Crossfit

Borislshere

I though she looked like she was having an amazing time performing. Her smile was so big 

flopheart

she needs cash too, coachella has a generic public, her setlist was actually studied to please everybody's taste, don't be too dramatic

dominicgaga
3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I hate to say it, but yes. She was awful. She looked bored and robotic. She looked like britney at some point.

I'm genuinely sad.

Leave this fanbase

Fernster7

I loved her performance but yes at some points she looked kinda bored, but I think it was the fact that she was tired because she literally did not stop singing for a long time, and she could not change outfits and stuff so it seemed boring.

Not commenting on the song because I love it and this site is dumb af calling it basic but rooting for DIC. Like what?

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived