Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't love it, but it grew on me quicker than PI. Honestly if it gets Gaga back on the charts again, I won't mind :music: Fame is her canvas. And no, I don't think she's gonna sell out (as if a multimillion dollar selling pop star could "sell out"). She's already on that legend status. I can't blame her for wanting to be back in the pop game after basically being on the sidelines since the end of ARTPOP.

Galactic Mess

At first I thought "what is this, it feels so trendy, desperate and a step down from Joanne", but now I simply cannot get the song out of my head. It's incredibly catchy, and the lyrics aren't bad by any means. I just think we sometimes forget more commercial songs are vital for her endurance in the industry.

Oh, and has someone tried to mentally replace the breezy synth with a more organic piano sound? When you try to hear it that way, The Cure sounds much like her very early songs, such as No Way or Second Time Around!

Brian Ryan

All the rumble this sounds like a throwback to the Red and Blue EP. This is totally Gaga and Stefani.

RocketNumberNine

perfect illusıon was so bad... Thıs song PURE POP ıts new genartion pop... they should be like this song.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

So baby tell me yes :giveup: I HOPE SHE PERFORMS THIS AT THE JOANNE TOUR

JanPianoMusic

I got a Spotify account to help this get to the charts. I have it on a loop from the "Today's Top Hits" playlist with the volume all but off. Does that count as a play every time?

You will never please everyone.

moonpig8400

hey guys check out my cover >:) i made the instruments on my laptop ! 

I used a pic of me dressed new romantic 80s to be reminiscent of the band The Cure 

badboymonsterx

I'll fix you with my love <3 The song is amazing no matter how good it does on the charts. I want it to slay but no matter what happens I'm grateful our lady is still bringing us so many beautiful tunes :)

Irrelevant
14 hours ago, The Pretty Mess said:

Only just listened to it for the first time

Seriously!? :awkney:
Did you even watch Coachella? :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, The Pretty Mess said:

No, not yet. I've been busy :whitney:

did you see the setlist yet?

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
19 minutes ago, The Pretty Mess said:

No, but I know she's doing some hits and I don't think my heart will be able to handle it :ohno:

Oh gurl, you'll be surprised, really really really really surprised

Spoiler

Want me to leak it for you? :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived