15 hours ago, AKB48 said:

I hope this song gets a music video and I hope it is something like this

just imagine if it gets visuals like this

giphy.gif

Gaga probably doesn't know about Queen Hikki :cryga:

I'd love for a video like that or travelling from Gaga :giveup:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Oscar

I'm fine with the song being basic but I feel like the hook is lacking. That's one of her strongest abilities in song writing and its a bit underwhelming on the cure 

Hexxx

It sounds like one of her unreleased tracks which is a good thing cause I consider her unreleased work as some some of her best works. If she is making an EP, NOBTR would fit perfectly on it. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

juicyjuicy
19 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

It sounds like one of her unreleased tracks which is a good thing cause I consider her unreleased work as some some of her best works. If she is making an EP, NOBTR would fit perfectly on it. 

OMG PLS

A WHOLE ALBUM LIKE NOBTR, THE CURE, SECOND TIME AROUND, ETC.

Feature a few "current" rappers like Drake, Kendrick, Chance, Future and Nicki.

GIVE ME THOSE REMIXED R&B POP VIBES PLEASE.

Stefani328
On 4/16/2017 at 9:44 AM, Morphine Prince said:

I cum every time she says "So baby tell me yes" 

:giveup: 

You too. How she sings that line make me want to change my sexual orientation. :giveup:

AMAZING new song.

The Cure makes me feel so happy and like I'm about to start sprouting flowers.

King J

Stop saying it sounds like the Trashsmokers. Gaga once said every good song can be played on piano and still sound like a hit. Anyone know Paris on piano? :neyde:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

At first I though the song was generic, but after several listening I am liking it more and more. It has a fantastic vibe in it and I think it is a very positive change for Gaga and her sound.
Also, please stop with all this Chainsmokers sh*t...as when Gaga did similar sound with Eh, Eh...those two guys were walking straight under the table...

flopheart

I love this song more and more, it's so fresh, catchy, pure, lyrically very sweet, i really hope it'll smash! gaga deserves it + her voice looks angelic

MelbHawker

I hope it smashes but like... it's so basic compared to the usual quality of her music. Her music is always distinct in it's genre/style - this is just so on-trend. I hope it serves her well going into the Tour etc. etc. but this better not be indicative of her next big release. 

I like it though. It's a cute song. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived