πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - The Cure

Hurem

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

It's alright but I feel like she just made it to release something 'popular', similar sounding to the mainstream stuff atm

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M I M I Z

yesΒ 

I told u guys she's gonna release a new album this year but no one believed me Β Β 

SPARTACUS

Surprise surprise GGD is complaining.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

LetsGetHigh

Can't believe she took advantage of all the hype around her. DAMN! Please Interscope promote this well on Spotify.

sillynate

So... no DIC?Β :(

IT'S SUCH A BOP OML **** ME UPΒ :air:

Spoiler

Where are all the anti tropical house pop musicsters who are gonna call it generic?Β :giggle:

Β 

Harry

Guys yes she obviously released it to be current and trendy, whatever. She's a pop-star. Deal with it. It's probably just to tide her over commercially - we still got a very Gaga (and amazing)Β set off the back of a very unexpected and non-trendy album.

Chelseaaaaaa
Just now, Rolodex of Hate said:

It's alright but I feel like she just made it to release something 'popular', similar sounding to the mainstream stuff atm

Which is the opposite of what she's done since debuting. I don't get it. To capitalize on the SB hype? Really? If this song doesn't take off she will be laughed at after pandering to radio. I'm still hoping it's just attached to ASTIB.

migamiga
44 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

It's awful.

Purposely on trend with radio (which goes against what she has stood for ALWAYS), generic vocals, boring lyrics....

I'm pretty sure it's just for ASTIB, though, and it fits what I'd expect from a cinema soundtrack rather than some new EP a la TFM. Sorry, y'all.

I agree but the chorus is fcuking everything!!!!! And I'm just so glad it's not country

Miley

it's SO GOOD IM CRYING

She truly never can win? She goes against the trend "Omg noo Gaga be trendy, a #1 is so much more important"

Gaga releases 1 trendy song "I'm so disappointed in Gaga!!! Sell out"

Queen truly can never win huh?

boneknuckleskin

She's back and so am I!!!!!!!

Weave gone tampon out I'm slain!!!!Β 

New Ep? The Joanna Monster cometh!??? Pop queen returns to her throne!!!

This is being called "new single" and to be released on Itunes tonight? I keep loading the Spotify link but only get a 30-second sample Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

speedbliss

She wrote this song for her fans and released it so we would all know it and sing it with her on the JWT. That, in itself, is so beyond incredible. I love this song. It reminds me of some of the old unreleased pop songs she wrote. Makes me happy. 🌸🌸🌸

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived