💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trisha Paytas doesn't like Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Pierre

Oh, that's why Gaga seems so skinny and sad these days, she stopped eating and felt into depression after knowing a stupid youtuber doesn't like her. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like desperate attention-seeking YouTubers like Trisha with their clickbait videos and the b.s. that they try to pull. Her trolling game is always on another level.

Love Trumps Hate

Illuminati

You know she's desperate when she's back to flamebaiting. Youtube ad boycott must have really hit her wallet.

Trash

lol keep gaga out of your irrelevant mouth, just go crying on the kitchen floor :bye: and she's no celeb tho

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

RAMROD

I pay ha forward :classy:

:excuseu:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheKillerQueen

She's a literal MESS. She is stirring the pot with us monsters for attention for sure. She has publicly stated in a video she likes GaGa and uses inspiration for her music/fashion. I find her very interesting but I can't stand how fake she can be. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Eggsy

no shade intended... but really who is she.. lol never heard of her until now. i can see why though.. Bish

TheGagaOfItAll

isn't she the girl obsessed with the dad from honey i shrunk the kids to such an amount she references it in every video she makes :saladga:

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

Helxig

trisha-paytas-crying-gif.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I actually don't give a fukk :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived