💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Live Discussion

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Kankuro said:

The performance itself was nothing special, she was off key and flat so many times, and didn't really seem like she enjoyed it too much. Maybe she's tired, whatever.

But what the HELL happened during John Wayne? She tripped over one of the dancers, freaking kicked him and yelled at him to get the f*ck out of her way? Sorry, but I am done. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing gives her any right to kick someone and treat them this way. Poor guy probably fell down and then he gets kicked and yelled at. The hell.

I will dispose of all my Lady Gaga items, as I don't want to be associated with this abusive and dishonest travesty of a Popstar any longer. Humanitarian work? Treat your employees like humans first. 

Get the hell out of here, as if anyone gives a **** if youre here or not

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kankuro said:

The performance itself was nothing special, she was off key and flat so many times, and didn't really seem like she enjoyed it too much. Maybe she's tired, whatever.

But what the HELL happened during John Wayne? She tripped over one of the dancers, freaking kicked him and yelled at him to get the f*ck out of her way? Sorry, but I am done. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing gives her any right to kick someone and treat them this way. Poor guy probably fell down and then he gets kicked and yelled at. The hell.

I will dispose of all my Lady Gaga items, as I don't want to be associated with this abusive and dishonest travesty of a Popstar any longer. Humanitarian work? Treat your employees like humans first. 

You must be real fun at parties...:toofunny:

Seriously though that aggressiveness fit the vibe perfectly for the song, she was feeling the energy. You say "she's tired" - to me, she was FIRED UP and playful. 

She did not mean it personally. Those dancers have been with her for like a decade, they are friends... not just 'employees'...

nikola
4 hours ago, Kankuro said:

tbh I am happy that you are leaving.....we don't need people like you in here

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Kalinda

Set times for week 2 are out and Gaga's set is scheduled to start 10 minutes earlier than week 1 (11:10pm PST instead of 11:20pm): https://twitter.com/coachella/status/854775892937068545S

Since her show last week started almost 10 minutes later than scheduled and she just finished before Coachella's curfew, it's possible this is just to give her more breathing room to finish the show without worrying about the curfew. It's also possible she had to cut a song or two to finish on time, so while it's likely that her week 2 set will be mostly the same as week 1, I think there's at least the possibility of 1-2 additional songs. Again, no live stream of week 2, so we'll have to hope for good fan recordings.

lad-gaga

I find it really strange that they are not streaming this show I won't mind though if everything is the same but if she does do a different set list or have better outfit I will be pissed

21 hours ago, Kankuro said:

That was part of the performance, just like when she yelled 'get off my ****ing stage' to the security during the Vevo Presents: the Artrave.

If you watch the performance, you can see that the dancer theatrically 'falls' on stange, so that Gaga can trip over him. It was not disrespectful, it was just part of the 'bad ass rock' persona she was playing.

ModernEcstasy

So annoying that week 2 isn't being streamed. 

I want to relive my Sunday morning. 

I wonder if everything will be exactly identical for week 2? different outfits would be cool, doubt it though because it's so warm I can see why she stuck to what she wore. 

boobtank
2 minutes ago, jxckk said:

I wonder if everything will be exactly identical for week 2? different outfits would be cool, doubt it though because it's so warm I can see why she stuck to what she wore. 

I think it's confirmed she's not wearing the same costumes.

moonpig8400

Anyone know where I can watch it in HD / if anyone recorded the live stream ??? 

AFRODITA

it's not gonna be streaming live via yt, and Ally's first scene is happening there. :cryga:

AFRODITA
3 minutes ago, aphroditesdiary said:

it's not gonna be streaming live via yt, and Ally's first scene is happening there. :cryga:

nevermind part 2 will stream

• Admin locked this topic

Archived