Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Live Discussion

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuuuuck. I'm still not over this performance. So late to this thread but I just moved out to LA in the Summer and knew I had to go once Gaga was announced and was super nervous about going alone but good God was it all worth it. What a life ****ing changing experience. It was like Monster Ball level feels and helped me make up for my "let's play down your standom at college so you can fit in more ." **** that set was GAY AS HELL and so emotional. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

TraeumereiLPB

The performance itself was nothing special, she was off key and flat so many times, and didn't really seem like she enjoyed it too much. Maybe she's tired, whatever.

But what the HELL happened during John Wayne? She tripped over one of the dancers, freaking kicked him and yelled at him to get the f*ck out of her way? Sorry, but I am done. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing gives her any right to kick someone and treat them this way. Poor guy probably fell down and then he gets kicked and yelled at. The hell.

I will dispose of all my Lady Gaga items, as I don't want to be associated with this abusive and dishonest travesty of a Popstar any longer. Humanitarian work? Treat your employees like humans first. 

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

melodichard
2 minutes ago, Kankuro said:

The performance itself was nothing special, she was off key and flat so many times, and didn't really seem like she enjoyed it too much. Maybe she's tired, whatever.

But what the HELL happened during John Wayne? She tripped over one of the dancers, freaking kicked him and yelled at him to get the f*ck out of her way? Sorry, but I am done. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing gives her any right to kick someone and treat them this way. Poor guy probably fell down and then he gets kicked and yelled at. The hell.

I will dispose of all my Lady Gaga items, as I don't want to be associated with this abusive and dishonest travesty of a Popstar any longer. Humanitarian work? Treat your employees like humans first. 

The complete overreaction in this post :emma: Is it a joke? 

London GUY
2 minutes ago, Kankuro said:

The performance itself was nothing special, she was off key so many times, and didn't really seem like she enjoyed it too much. Maybe she's tired, whatever.

She's always had that bad*ss attitude since the beginning, that was either rehearsed, or in the Heat of the Moment, Gaga and her dancers have a great relationship, if there was actual bad blood between them, they would've patched it up, completely shunning her is not the right thing to do

REPLAY

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Kankuro said:

What the ****? She was being playful :toofunny: she yelled at graham (dancer since 2008) playfully. You're acting like she called him a fagg0t or something :rip: The over-exaggeration in your post is hysterical. You are angry at Gaga playfully yelling at her dancer for being in the way but yet you had no issue the past 9 years of her wearing leather, raw meat, and fur? Or how about those innocent crocodiles, alligators, snakes and caiman getting slaughtered to be on her purse? For the record  I don't care about her wearing animals but I'm just saying it's silly to unstan her for playfully pushing the dancer aside when that dancer himself says it was the night of his life :rip: 

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Melodichard said:

The complete overreaction in this post :emma: Is it a joke? 

Has to be. Not even the dancer is upset :rip: 

because he knows it was just a joke and gaga probably apologized to him backstage and they both laughed about it :rip: People on this forum are losing their mind. Calling Gaga a "sellout" For the cure and now they are calling her an inhumane bitch who physically abused a dancer :rip: 

melodichard

Obviously it's just Gaga playing her "bad ass diva" persona to the festival crowd :toofunny: like, she's done that MANY times before and it's so clear she's not being serious 

9 minutes ago, Kankuro said:

It was staged. ( i.e part of the ACT).  She's done this several times in the past. 

In this video you can kinda see that he came over that spot just to fall on the floor. (@1:20)

and she didnt kick him ... it was all theatre.

Kalinda

Even if her tripping was an accident--and watching the live version posted above it looks to me like it was all planned and part of the show--her reaction is an act that fits with John Wayne. That was obvious to me even when I watched the live stream and thought she really tripped.

lego
35 minutes ago, Kankuro said:

The **** did I just read

8ePnaz4Sf2.gif

FreePalestine

CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, Kankuro said:

Flop. 

bblough
2 hours ago, Kankuro said:

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!  Obviously part of the act.  Gaga is no such thing as a 'dishonest travesty of a Popstar.'   You got to understand Theatre, man!   Gaga is nothing if not Theatre.  How planned was it?  You must be looking for responses, no?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived