Emigrante

I just watched Gagachella and...

WOW

WOW

and again WOOW

One of her totally best shows ever!

Interludes were everything, dark, psychedelic, just as I like

her appearance was great, she looked beautiful and sexy

Outfits were amazing.. and to those complaining that they were boring, I'm sorry but you have to live in your magic bubble if you think that she will change her costumes 20 times on a show. Sorry, that not's going to happen anymore.

She had fantastic energy, it makes her so special that I'm proud that I'm fan of hers. It's just when you go to Lady Gaga concert you can expect adrenaline rush and HUGE amount of energy that none of her pears have. 

Talking about technical stuff, everything went perfect to me, great sound system.

I just can't wait for her show next week. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
2 hours ago, Jaume said:

do we realise she looked  HOT AND BEAUTIFUL HAS F*CK? HER BEST LOOK EVER.

the show was great and the set list amazing but... wtf with..

1- perfect illusion?

2- why does she makes a short version of her biggest hits? bad romance, pokerface and btw?????

3- lol at applause being just a mere interlude..  does she hate it?

not every song that is interlude means that she hates it. She plays those hits for 10 years now, It's boring to have them all the time in full length. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Kalinda
9 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

So we won't get to see it at all ? 

Only through whatever fan recordings are uploaded. I think some channel aired week 2 on TV a few years ago, but last year and this year it's just the week 1 stream on YouTube again, nothing else.

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Kalinda said:

Only through whatever fan recordings are uploaded. I think some channel aired week 2 on TV a few years ago, but last year and this year it's just the week 1 stream on YouTube again, nothing else.

I wonder why they can't just live stream it. What's the harm?

Tommy Monster

I just finished watching and she was ph*cking AMAZING!!! :firega::firega:

I haven´t enjoyed watching Gaga this much for a long time, she had fun, she was fierce, and you could feel some real connection to her audience, wow :flutter:

Only the new single kinda didn´t fit in there for obvious reasons (*cough* generic *cough* trash), but other than that it was perfect, one of her best shows ever I would say, she was so cute :nick:

Kalinda
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I wonder why they can't just live stream it. What's the harm?

I think part of it is that the week 2 sets are mostly the same, so channels & streaming sites don't really care about making a deal with Coachella to air it again when week 1 already streamed for free.

tezbear91

What a great set list! Glad she threw some fan favourites in there. 

battle for your life.

LastNight

FINALLY got round to watching the show and she was amazing! She's such a rock star and her energy was phenomenal. 

Her vocals were amazing, she was so cute and funny as well, plus she looked absolutely beautiful!

The whole piano section was amazing and Sexxx Dreams, Teeth and The Cure were my highlights. Particularly SD actually, it reminded me that ARTPOP is a criminally underrated album and took me back to when she performed at the iTunes festival which was one of my favourite moments as a Gaga fan.

Well done Gaga - yet another great show

ModernEcstasy

Is there anywhere I can watch this again? (No I don't want those annoying MEGA downloads. Very annoying) Thanks :) 

45 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Is there anywhere I can watch this again? (No I don't want those annoying MEGA downloads. Very annoying) Thanks :) 

There's a link in OP

monstermusic

just got around to watching this and am floored by how great the show was!

the set list reminds us how great lady gaga is and how coherent her imagery has been for the last decade... i think the cure is a nice track (can't stop listening to it)

her personality really shined through; she was so cute and humbled by her fans

Zazekina

SHE PERFORMED VENUS, TEETH AND SPEECHLESS!! I'M SLAYED!!!! She served face and body too tbh, I loved the performance!! 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

I agree the setlist was stellar. Incredibly fresh stuff. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time (if not standing and yelling "yasss" "no wayyy") the whole live show. I can't get over the how she sang Scheibe, Venus, Teeth:firega: and Sex Dreams and how it all worked so well for Coachella, those being some of her 'underground' songs fitting the theme of that trendy festival... I only wish she squeezed in AURA! This is my favourite performance to date. She was really happy, some people seem to be confusing that with internal sadness, but it was clear she was on top of the world. The choreography, the vocals, the visuals, the crowd and again the setlist was great.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived