💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at Coachella Live Discussion

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

X Dreams

Guys I'm seeing Gaga tomorrow at Coachella! I watched the stream the first week so I'll keep notes of what's different! I'm beyond excited. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylor Monster

So is Gaga being streamed Saturday night or not? Conflicting reports but seeing as everyone is being livestreamed why wouldn't her?

Kalinda
12 minutes ago, X Dreams said:

Guys I'm seeing Gaga tomorrow at Coachella! I watched the stream the first week so I'll keep notes of what's different! I'm beyond excited. 

Thank you! Have fun tomorrow!

2 minutes ago, Taylor Monster said:

So it Gaga being streamed Saturday night or not? Conflicting reports but seeing as everyone is being livestreamed why wouldn't her?

Coachella actually won't stream anything from week 2. The deal with YouTube was just for week 1.

1 hour ago, X Dreams said:

Richy said on Instagram he thought it was being livestreamed, they are going to pull something :giveup: 

ChristianSaad

Do we know if the songs will be different this time? I wanted to go back for Week 2 but I'm so sick from Week 1 still so I knew it was out of the question. Oh well, I'm glad to have been there last Saturday... so many non-singles from the past I lost my damn mind lol

Kalinda

While there will be no video stream of week 2, I just noticed that SiriusXM will provide an audio-only stream of select sets again, including Gaga. Here's the schedule, which says that Gaga's full week 2 set will air live at 11:10pm PST later today on Coachella Radio (Ch. 18).

Hopefully someone here is a SiriusXM subscriber and can rip the set. If you're in the US, you can also sign up for a free trial month.

AFRODITA
2 hours ago, Kalinda said:

While there will be no video stream of week 2, I just noticed that SiriusXM will provide an audio-only stream of select sets again, including Gaga. Here's the schedule, which says that Gaga's full week 2 set will air live at 11:10pm PST later today on Coachella Radio (Ch. 18).

Hopefully someone here is a SiriusXM subscriber and can rip the set. If you're in the US, you can also sign up for a free trial month.

it's streaming on coachella's page

Steccazero

Richy said in the livestream that the setlist will be the same! Dunno if he didn't want to spoil it but they wouldn't have had the time to rehearse 2 completely different shows, right? I guess she will have different outfits and maybe change a couple songs but wouldn't expect much more.

pls get into this ***uettery

thopekas

so no livestream for this saturday? the coachella site just shows the previous week's livestream ,

but Gaga should have found another way to get us watch her show somehow.

Taylor Monster
4 hours ago, aphroditesdiary said:

it's streaming on coachella's page

It looks like it's Week 1 footage :cryga:

That J

I downloaded the LM app in the hopes something could show up there. We shall see!  Add me if you've guys have it.   😋

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ARTPOP
1 hour ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Guys, SiriusXM will stream Coachella's audio in live

We still need visual:gaysia:s

COME ON GAYS!!

• Admin locked this topic

Archived