Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
rumor

Fan Account: "E! News: 'Lady Gaga will be dropping a surprise EP today!'"

Featured Posts

OMonster   Paws Up 2,085
OMonster

Honestly, I genuinely thought (when I first saw her Coachella visuals and the new merch) that she was going to release an EP. I totally know this is fake, though - don't get me wrong. But if a genuine source reported it, I'd believe it.

The whole tentacle / dark aesthetic seems very elaborate for just two shows, does it not? When you take into account that Richy said the JWT will be totally different, I doubt we will get these visuals. So, it's either exclusive to Coachella or it links to the material of something new. I guess it could be the look and feel for JWT... but that really contradicts what we know from Richy. 

As I say, I know that this is fake and I'm not trying to convince you otherwise - but it wouldn't surprise me if something did end up happening. 

• Like 12
subtext / fantasy

GhettoFabulous   Paws Up 14,096
GhettoFabulous

Lol lab of monsters loves to troll you guys I can't believe ya'lls believe him :air: like seriously Joanne Angel? Itsnotrealistic.gif

• Like 4
2016-2017 N E WAYS shout out to my girls I had fun

Cerny   Paws Up 2,719
Cerny

That title is hilariously bad...Ban ha!

img_98454ju5k.gif

• Like 3

Nemo   Paws Up 1,853
Nemo

So, there's at least one true revelation here: That pic, which we'd seen in shots of the Coachella merch, that some had described as Gaga swallowing a snake? We can see now that it's actually a tentacle from an octopus or squid.

GunninMan   Paws Up 475
GunninMan

While this is definitely fake news, I think the idea of an EP isn't a far fetched one. In a bunch of the promos there are lyrics to a song that is not on the album. I highly doubt that it wasn't done deliberately, like how could you put lyrics from an unreleased song for promo of a new album? But anyways, I think it's a definite possibility that we could get an EP at some point.

• Like 2

monster78619   Paws Up 7,179
monster78619

I want to believe this :duck: doesn't the Joanne World Tour last shorter than her other tours :duck: I thought this could mean she would release an EP and have another small tour :duck: but maybe that's just wishful thinking :duck:

Feel free to send me money btw

TeenIdle   Paws Up 11,826
TeenIdle

Fake and very heterosexual.

• Like 3
Host of Globalvision

Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,592
Gaga Monster
5 minutes ago, Mugler said:

Wow, I didn't even intend to be rude or something. I thought this section was the right one, jesus. 

You have to understand we are all on the edge for new music and when we see a thread like this under NEWS and E! News, it seems like it is confirmed, and we get our hopes up for nothing

GGD Presidential Elections

JonathanHolland1   Paws Up 1,988
JonathanHolland1

Why do people dislike the titel Joanne Angel, I'd love it tbh :whitney: would fit perfectly after Angel Down being the last song on Joanne 

Still, I think i need to hear Gaga sing like 3 new songs before I believe it's true:nails:

Edited by JonathanHolland1
  • Like 1

Dutch   Paws Up 9,166
Dutch
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

I want to believe this :duck: doesn't the Joanne World Tour last shorter than her other tours :duck: I thought this could mean she would release an EP and have another small tour :duck: but maybe that's just wishful thinking :duck:

I think she will perform this EP at the Joanne World Tour too, since it's released before the tour starts. :tony:

• Like 2

TeenIdle   Paws Up 11,826
TeenIdle

Also mainstream artists with 5 albums don't usually release EPs :sweat:

• Like 1
Host of Globalvision

Mugler   Paws Up 1,575
Mugler
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

You have to understand we are all on the edge for new music and when we see a thread like this under NEWS and E! News, it seems like it is confirmed, and we get our hopes up for nothing

Yes I'm sorry for that, I'm sorry if anyone here got their hopes up, I really didn't intend to be a troll or something. 

• Like 2

Booker DeWitt   Paws Up 13,467
Booker DeWitt

mess, kii, cackle

• Like 2
I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

Infinity Wave   Paws Up 1,483
Infinity Wave
25 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true, at all.

She hit the studio so much shortly after the joanno era kickstarted. There had to be a reason

17 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It's probably true if you are being realistic

She has been gearing up for this for a long time now

Waiting for everyone to come to you saying  " What about ASIB??!!11??11??!1! :interestinga: "

Insteaaaaaad I'm here telling you I hope this is true :tony:

But, actually, that's not that realistic... but let me hope hunties :fthis: