Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fan Account: "E! News: 'Lady Gaga will be dropping a surprise EP today!'"

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

Abramovic

So there is a possibility because let's be real: Joanne is a good album but not that catchy and successful like her others. Now she is really in the spotlight and really popular again. An EP full of typical Gaga songs would be a massive hit now. I believe that because everyone is missing the "old Gaga". Her new visuals for Coachella are on point in my opnion and they do not really have the Joanne asthetics. But I am just guessing and hoping for it. In a few hours we will know it but I want to believe   :tony:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso

The title says it all :emma:

The Joanne Angel :air: 

I don´t think she´ll release something new before the tour 

Eros92

Seriously though this could happen. Like stated above Joanne is a great album but didn't have smashed like previous albums. I think a EP would help. There's another side to Joanne that we need to hear. 

Rifek

GUYS!

Don't be so delusional. She has Joanne World Tour on way + a BIG MOVIE to shoot!

If we're getting something it will be a 3rd single from Joanne, nothing more.

But tbh I don't think we will get something other than a good visuals and AWESOME performance tonight which is totally enough for me.

If you're thirsty - watch Super Bowl Pepsi Zero Sugar LI Halftime Show and stream Million Reasons (the never-ending smash hit single) !!

giphy.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Batwings

In the realm of fake titles, The Joanne Angel has to be the lamest so far.

SpookyKid

I swear, some of you are blind by your dislike for Joanne and would believe anything :emma:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

yes and
3 hours ago, SinnersVenus said:

I don't think she'd be moving on from Joanne this early, unless this is some kind of remixes EP... she can't do this before tour begins. Plus I can't find the article, obvious lies :nails:

maybe it's kinda special-edition/super-deluxe - this is what Sia has done with "This is Acting" 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

DONT PLAY WITH MY HEART PLEASE IM 13 I CANT DIE YOUNG PLEASE YOUR JOKING 

HOPING SOMETHING LIKE 

PRINCESSDIE POISON

TEA MAKE AN APPEARENCE

That's Gossip

1 minute ago, dancewithnobody said:

maybe it's kinda special-edition/super-deluxe - this is what Sia has done with "This is Acting" 

What do you mean? Are you talking about the deluxe version with "The Greatest" and all those songs?

yes and
Just now, SinnersVenus said:

What do you mean? Are you talking about the deluxe version with "The Greatest" and all those songs?

Yes, "The Greatest" and few songs else 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

1 minute ago, dancewithnobody said:

Yes, "The Greatest" and few songs else 

I somehow don't see that happening, because on the release it said that that's the deluxe version, and we already have a deluxe Joanne. But that would honestly be amazing if she did that :hor:

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived