๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fan Account: "E! News: 'Lady Gaga will be dropping a surprise EP today!'"

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

I know its fake, but I'm just hoping...you know...hopefully...8 RedOne...ARTPOP ACT II, yeahย :poot:

Spoiler

I got a WP last time for saying that last time, but this time it's a jokeย :poot:

ย 

๊ด‘์•ผ๋กœ ๊ฑธ์–ด๊ฐ€ ์•Œ์•„ ๋„ค home ground

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true, at all.

She hit the studio so much shortly after the joanno era kickstarted. There had to be a reason

also don't think it's real cus interscope would want her to get the number one slot and that's already gonna go to another one of their artists (Kendrick)

petty

i swear to GOD i broke a hip. Bitch, don't title it "E NEWS" unless you have some legit receipts tf

Daenerys

I love how we're all just READY for the lie to not happen but still deep down hope it will. Why do we do this to ourselves??ย 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

The Fame Joanne

Change it to Rumor. As long als there is no link to E! News it is only a Rumor that this Rumor existsย :nails:

benKo

I'm ready to be disappointed. But what IF it is true? I want to believe it but I don't want to believe it at the same time.

freebit

This would be a tad more convincing if they chose a different name than The Joanne Angel.:madge:

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived