💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fan Account: "E! News: 'Lady Gaga will be dropping a surprise EP today!'"

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

I don't think she'd be moving on from Joanne this early, unless this is some kind of remixes EP... she can't do this before tour begins. Plus I can't find the article, obvious lies :nails:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne23
Just now, T E Anne said:

Joanna Angel (born December 25, 1980) is an American alternative ****ographic and mainstream actress, director, and writer of adult films.[2] She is best known for starting BurningAngel in April, 2002 with her flatmate Mitch Fontaine, and has been credited with helping the 'alt-****' scene grow and develop in industry.[3] Launched as a response to websites such as SuicideGirls, it featured alternative performers acting in exclusively hardcore scenes with a stronger focus on a punk aesthetic.[3]

:awkney: 

I saw this when i searched Joanne Angel in Google :icega:

darkchylde
Just now, T E Anne said:

Joanna Angel (born December 25, 1980) is an American alternative ****ographic and mainstream actress, director, and writer of adult films.[2] She is best known for starting BurningAngel in April, 2002 with her flatmate Mitch Fontaine, and has been credited with helping the 'alt-****' scene grow and develop in industry.[3] Launched as a response to websites such as SuicideGirls, it featured alternative performers acting in exclusively hardcore scenes with a stronger focus on a punk aesthetic.[3]

omg suddenly buying it

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived