πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Warner Bros confirms ASIB filming at Coachella next week.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Stvrboy
3 minutes ago, HolyDelRey said:

Oh i see, you're disappointed because she didn't even open the gift from the GGD stuff. :ohno:Β Get over it.

a5073fc1f1a8d05040e94441518f0c3f_one-of-

Maleficent
29 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Nope. LOVE (the beatles cirque du soleil), Celine Dion and the Backstreet Boys haha

She's not playing when I'm going

Celine Dion is incredible. I would've bought tickets to a second night if I had the time. The only reason to go to Vegas is for Celine. Luckily I stayed out of the strip for the most part by AirBNB-ing a villa in Henderson--which is were Celine Dion lives, so I was hoping I'd run into her at the Whole Foods.Β 

OT: So is she singing any songs for ASIB at coachella?? Will we hear new music??

Shipper
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Celine Dion is incredible. I would've bought tickets to a second night if I had the time. The only reason to go to Vegas is for Celine. Luckily I stayed out of the strip for the most part by AirBNB-ing a villa in Henderson--which is were Celine Dion lives, so I was hoping I'd run into her at the Whole Foods.Β 

OT: So is she singing any songs for ASIB at coachella?? Will we hear new music??

If she does sing... Β Well it will be country because they ask the audience to wear stetsons and jeans.Β 

If it's a song she wrote, me heart will stopΒ 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

If she does sing... Β Well it will be country because they ask the audience to wear stetsons and jeans.Β 

If it's a song she wrote, me heart will stopΒ 

Please use an audio recorder, because phones won't be allowed, use mp3, and record the track/s, remember the lyrics.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Infinity Wave

I would totally go if I lived ANYWHERE in the US... I mean that's a one time only chanceΒ :giveup:

Colourful

Zilla
11 hours ago, HolyDelRey said:

Oh i see, you're disappointed because she didn't even open the gift from the GGD stuff. :ohno:Β Get over it.

Rude much? Knock it off. That's not my reasoning. My vacation schedule doesn't line up well with the tour schedule.

and tbh I have 3 things I've worked on sitting in Gaga's house/propertiesΒ rn why would I be disappointed?Β 

OT- I wonder what songs they're doingΒ 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Robinladen
19 hours ago, HolyDelRey said:

Oh i see, you're disappointed because she didn't even open the gift from the GGD stuff. Β Get over it.

Kiiiiiiiii

Mr Judas
22 hours ago, Shipper said:

I think we will have a gag order or something?

All I know based on the info is that they will be filming a "The scenes for these days will portray a Country Western music concert.Β  All you Monsters that can attend should get decked out in your most comfortable denim & boots, throw on a Stetson (leave those pink Joanne hats at home) and come out to show your support! "

Β 

Β 

But you must spill the tea of you canΒ :giveup:

Shipper
2 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

But you must spill the tea of you canΒ :giveup:

I was thinking of sneaking in a voice recorder and hide it in my crotch but im afraid my crotch will beep at metal/electronic device detectors.Β 

:sharon:

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Archived