πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Warner Bros confirms ASIB filming at Coachella next week.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Shipper

I AM SO EXCITED. I am buying a ticket but only for tuesday though. Β It's ONLY 10$.

I will be driving 100+ miles to go there. :)

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Zilla

If I didn't have tickets to shows in Vegas next week I would totally fly from there since I'm close

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Xaylan
Just now, Zilla said:

If I didn't have tickets to shows in Vegas next week I would totally fly from there since I'm close

Britney?Β 

Zilla
Just now, Xaylan said:

Britney?Β 

Nope. LOVE (the beatles cirque du soleil), Celine Dion and the Backstreet Boys haha

She's not playing when I'm going

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

HolyDelRey
3 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Nope. LOVE (the beatles cirque du soleil), Celine Dion and the Backstreet Boys haha

She's not playing when I'm going

Are you really missing theΒ opportunity to see your idol, hear new music, and take part in one of the mostΒ anticipated movie, just to see the Backstreet Boys? :smh:Β You need Jesus.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Mr Judas
14 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I AM SO EXCITED. I am buying a ticket but only for tuesday though. Β It's ONLY 10$.

I will be driving 100+ miles to go there. :)

You better spill the tea when you're backΒ :giveup:

Zilla
7 minutes ago, HolyDelRey said:

Are you really missing theΒ opportunity to see your idol, hear new music, and take part in one of the mostΒ anticipated movie, just to see the Backstreet Boys? :smh:Β You need Jesus.

Yes.Β 

I've seen Gaga like 10 times already and spent the past 8 years going to stuff (including backstage twice) so I don't necessarily need to get close to her, let others who don't have the chance to go. I'm getting to the age where I won't die if I don't see her, I don't even have tickets to JWT tbh

(and if i need Jesus bc BSB the angels better come get me! that's my childhood right there)

AAAAANYWAY

Back on topic, I hope as many of you go to this as you can! Keep us posted :)

Shipper
Just now, vrajesh said:

You better spill the tea when you're backΒ :giveup:

I think we will have a gag order or something?

All I know based on the info is that they will be filming a "The scenes for these days will portray a Country Western music concert.Β  All you Monsters that can attend should get decked out in your most comfortable denim & boots, throw on a Stetson (leave those pink Joanne hats at home) and come out to show your support! "

Β 

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

HolyDelRey
5 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I don't even have tickets to JWT tbh

Β 

Oh i see, you're disappointed because she didn't even open the gift from the GGD stuff. :ohno:Β Get over it.

Brainiac
1 minute ago, HolyDelRey said:

Oh i see, you're disappointed because she didn't even open the gift from the GGD stuff. :ohno:Β Get over it.

Β 

:air::air::air:

giphy.gif

Β 

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

:air::air::air:

giphy.gif

Β 

tumblr_mijmzxLDLJ1qjdb98o1_500.gif

Archived