💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

GGD Plan: Record Coachella In Full

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Okay guys :D

I ordered a copy of Litecam HD, so I will be sitting down at 11 pm tomorrow night in California to record the show's broadcast livestream, from my laptop, in full, until it ends.

I am hoping  my internet connection and everything will work well.

JUST IN CASE....

If any of you have HD ripping devices , software, or capabilities on your own computer, please attempt to do this as well from your end.

More sources = greater chance someone will capture it in full as intended, and in as HQ as possible, considering we aren't in the control booth to reel off a copy of our own :deadbanana:

Incidentally, if any of you just happen to be going to Coachella and have audio or video recording abilities, if you want to record it for history from your point of view, PLEASE DO :wub:

May the force be with you, my friends :D

Let's get out there and bootleg a Gaga!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I thought we were getting a livestream

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

KURUSHITOVSKA

I hope someone rips the satellite feed or something like they did with artRAVE and some Dive Bar shows

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Thomas P said:

She will record the stream :sweat:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ChicaSkas
Just now, Thomas P said:

That's the whole thing: we need to record the livestream before the livestream is deleted, edited, or chopped up.

Of course, if someone happens to be AT COACHELLA, and wants to record from thier view in the crowd, by all means PLEASE do so <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Seashell Hooker

It'll be up on Gaga's Youtube channel like every other performance this era. Not to worry. It'll also be on Coachella's live stream. 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Seashell Hooker said:

It'll be up on Gaga's Youtube channel like every other performance this era. Not to worry. It'll also be on Coachella's live stream. 

yes but how edited will it be... And how long will that livestream be available? I'm thinking of the long haul :D

Fernster7

Thank you so much for doing this, hope you share it.:hug:

My internet connection sucks so I don't think it will be able to handle the livestream unfortunately. I'll be waiting for someone to upload the show.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Seashell Hooker said:

I hope so because I'm working all the way to Tuesday :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Thomas P
6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

That's the whole thing: we need to record the livestream before the livestream is deleted, edited, or chopped up.

Of course, if someone happens to be AT COACHELLA, and wants to record from thier view in the crowd, by all means PLEASE do so <3

1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

Thank you so much for doing this, hope you share it.

My internet connection sucks so I don't think it will be able to handle the livestream unfortunately. I'll be waiting for someone to upload the show.

Sorry I'm stupid :sweat:

I thought you meant you were gonna be there and that you were recording, and I thought that something was up with the livestream lol

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Sorry I'm stupid :sweat:

I thought you meant you were gonna be there and that you were recording, and I thought that something was up with the livestream lol

I wish

Archived