đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

DNCE ft. Nicki Minaj - Kissing Strangers (Lyric Video)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover
Spoiler

Their new single is out, sounds good actually. :D 

UPDATE: The Official Lyric Video is out now. Didn't expect this type of video tho...

Nicogly

nickiiii long time no see sista! 

Spoiler

:sis:

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

JustHMLover
Just now, Bio said:

But I thought she was murdered :oprah:

Nope, she'll probably duet with another 10-20-30-40 artists by the end of this year :D

BloodyJudas

I love the song ! Nicki is on the roll and back on the prowl !!! This is also my new bop and I wanna marry you, Nicki :hor:

Panchecco

this sounds like a slightly different arrangement for Cake By The Ocean and Nicki doesn't go well with the sound at all

tumblr_n0eh0q9PU21s4jr0no1_500.gif

The Fame Joanne
54 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

I love the song ! Nicki is on the roll and back on the prowl !!! This is also my new bop and I wanna marry you, Nicki :hor:

The only thing Nicki is, is being desperate. She needs to stop with the collabs. It's getting ridiculous

Spoiler

Well, it actually is already

BloodyJudas
5 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

The only thing Nicki is, is being desperate. She needs to stop with the collabs. It's getting ridiculous

Reveal hidden contents

Well, it actually is already

You are entitled to your opinion :nails:I don't share it and she can do whatever she wishes to.  At least , her fans  ( including me ) are getting music and bops before the album release and I am happy for that ! Some collaborate every ten years with jazz musicians , some like to drop songs every single week. The more , the merrier. If one doesn't like particilar music or artist , one can simply ignore the thread. 

Archived