news

Marry The Night confirmed for Coachella

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

Is she likely to do any new songs this coming weekend? She basically created an entire concert from scratch. I doubt they'd be able to rehearse anything more than what they've already done.

Maybe she might throw in an acoustic version of another song during the piano section.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Is there any real indication beyond speculation that her setlist will be different next week? Do the same people that attended last week go this again next week? They will probably keep the setlist the same if it's new people attending...

I'm all for a new setlist,  she has a YUGE discography to showcase but just don't think it will happen.

Alexanderr

Praying for:

Dancing In Circles

Dance In The Dark

Heavy Metal Lover

Marry The Night

Government Hooker

and while she's in the spirit of debuting new songs, something from the unreleased ACT II.

-xo

Alexanderr
17 hours ago, Illuminati said:

yeah i was actually very positively surprised she included so much of ARTPOP, i thought i wouldn't ever get to hear venus or sexxx dreams

I'm so glad that she played Sexxx Dreams.

-xo

ModernEcstasy

Is there any confirmation of a stream for the second week, or is it a definite no?

Gerrard174
On 18/04/2017 at 3:18 AM, Illuminati said:

yeah i was actually very positively surprised she included so much of ARTPOP, i thought i wouldn't ever get to hear venus or sexxx dreams

But she paid applause dust. Applause was the lead single for ARTPOP ans she just used it as interlude

Rifek
10 minutes ago, jinko said:

M0Fzezb.gif

OMG that gif :toofunny:

She's lurking :ph34r:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Kalinda
On 18.4.2017 at 0:47 AM, Slayer said:

Is she likely to do any new songs this coming weekend? She basically created an entire concert from scratch. I doubt they'd be able to rehearse anything more than what they've already done.

Maybe she might throw in an acoustic version of another song during the piano section.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect any big differences. Most week 2 sets are largely the same anyway, and considering how little time she had to come up with a headliner set (and this week she's busy filming ASIB), I think it's likely that's it's largely the same set.

Archived