Gaga's Coachella Backdrop [Spoiler]

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CrazyGa is back to slay them basic bitches:pray:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly it feels a little misplaced with the Joanne era aesthetics. But I'm glad we are finally getting visually appealing stuff this era.

hoeslay
3 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

honestly it feels a little misplaced with the Joanne era aesthetics. But I'm glad we are finally getting visually appealing stuff this era.

I think it's very much just a GAGA performance. It's Joanne influenced cuz of the current era and the video totally has Joanne vibes with the crashing waves and the truck and the white t shirt. However, I do think the show in general will be very much career spanning

junolxf

F*ck, this looks amazing. I love Joanne's music. I needed better visuals and here they are. Thanks Gagz. :giveup:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

junolxf
9 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Not at all imo. Very John Wayne and PI. Raw and unfiltered. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

You know the only thing I missed during BTWB and the artRAVE were the proper interludes/backdrops. And by watching the snippet I'm sure she'll be serving us the same-level visuals during JWT. AMAZING. :giveup:

Edonis

It's probably for John Wayne :giveup:

And Dancin' in Circles :giveup:

:poot:

But seriously that would end me :giveup:

15 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

I think it's very much just a GAGA performance. It's Joanne influenced cuz of the current era and the video totally has Joanne vibes with the crashing waves and the truck and the white t shirt. However, I do think the show in general will be very much career spanning

11 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Not at all imo. Very John Wayne and PI. Raw and unfiltered. 

I guess that makes sense. It does sort of feel like a hybrid of oldGa, technologyGa and JoanneGa.

Archived