• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dread Monster
Just now, lukapekic said:

Octopus

what is the theme of "JOANNE" even  :duck:

Haroon

@Jed Mayo merged your topic here :) Please don't create new threads if a video or source has been taken down, just post it in the already existing thread and tag the thread creator and ask if they can add the new one to the OP :sweat:

Jed Mayo
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

@Jed Mayo merged your topic here :) Please don't create new threads if a video or source has been taken down, just post it in the already existing thread and tag the thread creator and ask if they can add the new one to the OP :sweat:

Okay thank you I'm new as you can tell:emma:

Haroon
14 minutes ago, Jed Mayo said:

Okay thank you I'm new as you can tell:emma:

That's alright and welcome to the forum :woohoo: We're all still learning no matter how long we've been here :laughga: 

DeleteMyAccount

The Octopus thing gives me some dark Little Mermaid teas. It's like if Ariel killed Ursula and ate her instead of of Ursula stealing Ariel's voice...

0f5a90b4c42822c6fd42d6839a028c62.gif

SchwineLove
18 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

The Octopus thing gives me some dark Little Mermaid teas. It's like if Ariel killed Ursula and ate her instead of of Ursula stealing Ariel's voice...

Giving me DWUW teas ("you can't stop my voice")

OMonster
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

Damn this is actually getting very, very weird now...

Does anyone remember the user who posted an entire analysis of Gaga's career and how it mirrored the life and narrative of the Little Mermaid? It was a bit of a reach for some, but objectively (regardless of it's truth) was super interesting to read. 

Now she's made an interlude that very closely reflects a scene from the movie... a coincidence? Who knows.

Please mean something. 

:giveup:

subtext / fantasy

Ariana Grindr
10 hours ago, OMonster said:

Damn this is actually getting very, very weird now...

Does anyone remember the user who posted an entire analysis of Gaga's career and how it mirrored the life and narrative of the Little Mermaid? It was a bit of a reach for some, but objectively (regardless of it's truth) was super interesting to read. 

Now she's made an interlude that very closely reflects a scene from the movie... a coincidence? Who knows.

Please mean something. 

:giveup:

:unicorn:oh my god.............where is this analysis you speak of?  :emma:

:cryga:

Kattys

Can we talk about how this is pure satan but The Cure is sweet song?:trollga: Only Gags... But I live for darkness so much!

youandi
On 16/04/2017 at 3:45 PM, Kattys said:

Can we talk about how this is pure satan but The Cure is sweet song?:trollga: Only Gags... But I live for darkness so much!

Absolutely love it. Kinda hoping that if there is an EP, this music is incorporated too. This video would have been a great tour opener

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, youandi said:

Absolutely love it. Kinda hoping that if there is an EP, this music is incorporated too. This video would have been a great tour opener

I want whatever song it is. Hope it's not the next PartyNauseous. :neyde:

Archived