💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Arriving at Epione on April 12, 2017

Evan Peters

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I think we should ban all threads in the future that are discussing this topic, and give like 3 WPs instantly if someone starts something like this! Just an idea for @Admin

I am not trying to bash on people who make these threads, but I've said it over and over, it is just disrespectful towards Gaga to make these threads which are clearly made just to criticize her PERSONAL choices. 

Like, get real guys, she is a grown woman, she doesn't need you to tell her if she should or shouldn't do something. And it is perfectly fine to disagree with her choices, but it's HER choices. You have to remember that.

It's one thing to say I don't like her music, or her performance.. But it's completely a different thing to say she shouldn't have like an injection or whatever she is doing? Come on, you know better than that..

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreekGod

What kind of a true reverse Born-This-Way expedition is this. :awkney:

"I am proud of my body, so you should be of yours too" my ass. :madge:

This is Gaga after all. Sharing a pic about body positivity right after Super Bowl and then getting face done just before Grammies.

PerfectIllusion

If she does fillers again she will look so awful and unrecognisable in the movie.... I HOPE not...

xoxo Craig
37 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I think we should ban all threads in the future that are discussing this topic, and give like 3 WPs instantly if someone starts something like this! Just an idea for @Admin

I am not trying to bash on people who make these threads, but I've said it over and over, it is just disrespectful towards Gaga to make these threads which are clearly made just to criticize her PERSONAL choices. 

Like, get real guys, she is a grown woman, she doesn't need you to tell her if she should or shouldn't do something. And it is perfectly fine to disagree with her choices, but it's HER choices. You have to remember that.

It's one thing to say I don't like her music, or her performance.. But it's completely a different thing to say she shouldn't have like an injection or whatever she is doing? Come on, you know better than that..

Fans have a right to their opinion on things that Gaga does. That could be setlist for HTS, album promotion, epione and other things that she does. That's all it is. An opinion. 

She spreads message after message about self acceptence and loving your body, and then gets fillers and sh*t at epione. Thats hypocritical of her if you ask me

Its not healthy that she is putting all these chemicals in her body that arent supposed to be there. Eventually her skin will give up on her, and may even eventually look like Donatella Versace....tragic

Yes its her body her choice - but lets say if it wasnt epione and she was battling with annoexia. Every picture she posts she is thinner and thinner, looking weak. You would not have the same reaction as you do towards epione. Everyone would be like 'Gaga, get some help. Its not healthy'. But its still her body, her choice. Her choice not to eat.

This epione addiction is exactly the same thing. She needs help. Its not healthy to have all these chemicals in the skin and eventually ruin your skin. 

So its  not bashing her, its an opinion on her health. I know, she wont listen to her fans anyway. But we are all have a right to discuss this and have an opinion on it

End Racism Now

FameHookah
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

They are made so the same people can bitch about Gaga's personal choices with her body. I don't know why we can't have a pinned thread and let the same people make fun of Gaga and criticize her in one thread. We used to have these threads about her weight. Now, that she got thin enough to "pass" for these people, they've moved on to her face. 

i dont care about her weight its just sad to ME that she feels the need to do these things to her beautiful face, for me her natural features are so unique an beautiful, she doesnt need all that crap tbh i get that we should respect her decisions but it still feels wrong.

WTF is MDNA

Diamond Heart

Every time i see her at Epione i feel a little knife go into my heart :(

Also i really hope this doesnt affect her ASIB shooting like it did when she shot Hotel :( 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Helxig

I definitely thought for a moment that was Paris Jackson with her!

Gaga looks nice as a brunette.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GagaMyBlood95
23 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Fans have a right to their opinion on things that Gaga does. That could be setlist for HTS, album promotion, epione and other things that she does. That's all it is. An opinion. 

She spreads message after message about self acceptence and loving your body, and then gets fillers and sh*t at epione. Thats hypocritical of her if you ask me

Its not healthy that she is putting all these chemicals in her body that arent supposed to be there. Eventually her skin will give up on her, and may even eventually look like Donatella Versace....tragic

Yes its her body her choice - but lets say if it wasnt epione and she was battling with annoexia. Every picture she posts she is thinner and thinner, looking weak. You would not have the same reaction as you do towards epione. Everyone would be like 'Gaga, get some help. Its not healthy'. But its still her body, her choice. Her choice not to eat.

This epione addiction is exactly the same thing. She needs help. Its not healthy to have all these chemicals in the skin and eventually ruin your skin. 

So its  not bashing her, its an opinion on her health. I know, she wont listen to her fans anyway. But we are all have a right to discuss this and have an opinion on it

As I said, you do have every right to DISCUSS it, but if you actually read a few pages of this thread, and other ones before this, you will see that people are not discussing it, they are literally bashing on Gaga and saying mean things towards her, acting like they know everything.

Do you think smoking is good? Do you think alcohol is good? And do you jump and say when you see a picture of DrunkGa coming out of a club saying OMG GAGA DON'T DO IT, IT'S NOT HEALTHY! No. Now that's hypocritical if you ask me.

She is 31 years old. There are a lot of things that aren't good for us, and yet we are still doing them. You can say that YOU think it's not a nice thing to do, but you can NOT say it is wrong. Because for her it is not wrong, for me maybe also it's not wrong.

I seriously don't know how to explain it to you guys in another way.

xoxo Craig
38 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

As I said, you do have every right to DISCUSS it, but if you actually read a few pages of this thread, and other ones before this, you will see that people are not discussing it, they are literally bashing on Gaga and saying mean things towards her, acting like they know everything.

Do you think smoking is good? Do you think alcohol is good? And do you jump and say when you see a picture of DrunkGa coming out of a club saying OMG GAGA DON'T DO IT, IT'S NOT HEALTHY! No. Now that's hypocritical if you ask me.

She is 31 years old. There are a lot of things that aren't good for us, and yet we are still doing them. You can say that YOU think it's not a nice thing to do, but you can NOT say it is wrong. Because for her it is not wrong, for me maybe also it's not wrong.

I seriously don't know how to explain it to you guys in another way.

Whats hypocritical is you saying the the mods should give WP for anyone who starts threads about epione, yet you say we should have a right to discuss it

I dont agree with her smoking, but I know that she is trying to quit it. And getting socially drunk is acceptable, the probelm becomes more serious if she was feeling depressed and trying to drink all it away.

End Racism Now

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

Locking this because it's become a mess and quite toxic :wtf: Please remember that this is someone's face and someone's body we're talking about, this isn't an outfit or an accessory or a music video. Different things do need to be treated differently, and with something as personal as this it should be treated with a level of respect and maturity and appropriateness.

We will be rolling out a new rule/policy to address this problem very soon because it's gone on for too long :/ Our apologies to the members who were discussing it fine and weren't bashing Gaga or getting involved with bashing the bashers and so on :ohno: 

Archived