The Essential Britney Spears Megarate

London GUY

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
On ‎04‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:21 AM, Bio said:

Yeah I'm not gonna join this one because I know I might kill the twinks in here who only know Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Glory.

Disc 1 needs your support! lolololol No seriously, if I'm A Slave 4 U tanks.. :awkney: 

Irrelevant
On April 13, 2017 at 2:10 AM, Creyk said:

DOE....you put almost all the good songs on disc 2? :rip:

Disc 1 is mostly trash except for Everytime

But this album was released by Legacy and RCA, not @London GUY? :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Fernster7
4 hours ago, London GUY said:

@Nick Gervasi @Fernster7 @donthatemeplss @CrazyMonster @The Fame Joanne @AndyDWUW @MonsterOfSpain @VOLANTIS, you've all liked post's in this thread, would any of you be interested in participating?

I'll give a listen to the songs that I don't know and I'll try to send them in the next couple of days. :)

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

VOLANTIS
10 hours ago, London GUY said:

@Nick Gervasi @Fernster7 @donthatemeplss @CrazyMonster @The Fame Joanne @AndyDWUW @MonsterOfSpain @VOLANTIS, you've all liked post's in this thread, would any of you be interested in participating?

I always want to write something when I'm submitting rates but it seems like because of the amount of songs I'd have to just send in the score for some without any comments on it. :sweat:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
On 4/13/2017 at 8:21 PM, Bio said:

Yeah I'm not gonna join this one because I know I might kill the twinks in here who only know Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Glory.

That's all the more reason for you and I to join forces and save the old hits. :gaycat:

London GUY
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

I always want to write something when I'm submitting rates but it seems like because of the amount of songs I'd have to just send in the score for some without any comments on it. :sweat:

You haven't got to do comments for all of them, just your favs/least favs if you want :gaycat: 

REPLAY

VOLANTIS
3 minutes ago, London GUY said:

You haven't got to do comments for all of them, just your favs/least favs if you want :gaycat: 

Every rate I've taken part in I have submitted comments. I just feel bad if I don't. :sweat: Breaking the cycle seems wrong. And hence why I haven't taken part in a lot of rates. 

London GUY

@jujubae Is it daytime in your country yet, you asked to be tagged :sis:

REPLAY

London GUY

@PartySick Not Sure of timezones or if you need reminding :gaycat: , 

@redhoodieslime You commented on the thread and are a Megarate Veteran, are you interested?

REPLAY

PartySick
1 hour ago, London GUY said:

@PartySick Not Sure of timezones or if you need reminding :gaycat: , 

@redhoodieslime You commented on the thread and are a Megarate Veteran, are you interested?

It's 6:03 PM here on the East Coast :ph34r: I've just been really busy lately :sweat:

But I just sent them :diane:

🖤

London GUY

10 days left to submit rates guys :gaycat: 

REPLAY

juju
On 4/19/2017 at 11:49 AM, London GUY said:

@jujubae Is it daytime in your country yet, you asked to be tagged :sis:

Mess :poot: Ok ok I'll send them in shortly, gimme a sec :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Archived