Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

FanXchange/Seatgeek

hausofkc

Featured Posts

hausofkc

I ordered my tickets from seatgeek, which was reselling the tickets from fanxchange. I ordered my tickets February 20th and I have yet to receive my tickets. I decided to read into some reviews and I have seen nothing but negative things regarding seatgeek and fanxchange. The reviews are from losing tickets, never receiving tickets, to even receiving them 2 days after the show. 

Has anyone had any experience with these sites? I'm just trying to have hope that I did not get scammed. 

CommonWhiteGirl

My friend's neighbor, who bought the tickets for me, works at a local arena so she knows all about this ticket stuff and which websites are reliable or not. She personally said not to use Seatgeek because A.) She's never heard about the website and B.) When she actually did some poking around she found out that it's more of a secondary resale market and some of her other industry friends said that they've heard of people not getting their tickets, or getting fake tickets and not finding out until they got denied access into the venue.

This obviously doesn't happen all of the time, but it's more likely to happen on Seatgeek than other more reliable websites like Stubhub.  

Buckshotwon
1 hour ago, hausofkc said:

I ordered my tickets from seatgeek, which was reselling the tickets from fanxchange. I ordered my tickets February 20th and I have yet to receive my tickets. I decided to read into some reviews and I have seen nothing but negative things regarding seatgeek and fanxchange. The reviews are from losing tickets, never receiving tickets, to even receiving them 2 days after the show. 

Has anyone had any experience with these sites? I'm just trying to have hope that I did not get scammed. 

Do you have a track code or smth?

hausofkc
37 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

Do you have a track code or smth?

Unfortunately no. They called me after I ordered and said it was confirmed but it's been sitting at confirmed for two months now. It is a flash seat mobile sell. 

hausofkc
1 hour ago, Colemonster86 said:

My friend's neighbor, who bought the tickets for me, works at a local arena so she knows all about this ticket stuff and which websites are reliable or not. She personally said not to use Seatgeek because A.) She's never heard about the website and B.) When she actually did some poking around she found out that it's more of a secondary resale market and some of her other industry friends said that they've heard of people not getting their tickets, or getting fake tickets and not finding out until they got denied access into the venue.

This obviously doesn't happen all of the time, but it's more likely to happen on Seatgeek than other more reliable websites like Stubhub.  

Thank you! Going to try to contact them later today and see. 

Archived