• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

The actress who plays Hannah Baker stans Gaga. Watch the first 18 seconds: 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Chris Evans said:

we been knew

Can someone explain to me why people are using this phrase on here so much all of a sudden? :rip: 

It's becoming like "shook" 

Fernster7

That girl is so beautiful omg, like even though I did not like her character at all I wanted her on the screen because she's just so gorgeous. :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Antonio
26 minutes ago, Perdid said:

oh crap I constantly bash her series 

So you constantly bash a series that tries to help teen suicide, rape and bullying? Choices

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Letmelivemylife
On April 11, 2017 at 2:26 AM, Azor Ahai said:

I just binged that show last night. Saddest show ever. RIP Hannah.

I don't think a tv show has ever made me cry as hard as this one does. Growing up, I was Hannah Baker and I tried to take my own life 4 times because I just wanted the pain to stop. I think this show opens up a very important dialogue in that we really need to listen when somebody is trying to tell us something because you could end up saving their life. It shouldn't be brushed off as "just being a teenager" if that makes sense

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ItsTommyBitch

This feels... inappropriate somehow :saladga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

sass bonbon
10 minutes ago, Antonio said:

So you constantly bash a series that tries to help teen suicide, rape and bullying? Choices

I've lived through the 3 of these either from my own or my close friends' experiences. These are not light topics. I am really sorry for noy liking the series. I just thought it didn't get the job done and fully commit with this topics. I feel like Netflix is really good at making social commentary and has with other series that it felt flat on this one.

This is just my opinion, sis.

bbhmm

Archived