💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Risk" Wikileaks doc. to be released this Summer (Gaga involved)

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick

Showtime will premiere “Risk,” director Laura Poitras’ documentary about WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, which debuted last year at the Cannes Film Festival. The cable channel will partner with Neon on a theatrical release, then will debut the film on television this summer.

...The director is in the process of updating the film to extend its story through the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, during which WikiLeaks released thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee, and to the present day. X

In case you guys don't remember, flashback to a thread made nearly a year ago:

But these teasers come not from the director, but guest questioner Lady Gaga, who rocks up at the Ecuadorian embassy in 2012 to interrogate her hero. She shoots proceedings herself, proffers PR advice before they start: “Put on a dirty ****ing T-shirt,” she instructs, baulking at his suit, “like a rebel.” He does. X

Spoiler

@Sonic Tagging you here as promised :lolga:

🖤

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

She shoots proceedings herself, proffers PR advice before they start: “Put on a dirty ****ing T-shirt,” she instructs, baulking at his suit, “like a rebel.” He does.

That's so Gaga! -.-'

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Juvi said:

That's so Gaga! -.-'

I wonder how her opinion of him has changed :poot:

🖤

Neight Shayde

oh she's gonna comment on this once it gets released. so much has happened since then.

Sexxx
1 hour ago, Jed said:

interesting this is around the time she met with him and MIA and MIA teased CAKE and TEA

Gaga denied them ever meeting :emma: it was messy 

artpopulace

i thought gaga was involved in a huge scandal with documents after reading the title :toofunny:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

mister max

I remember this happening and it never being released :rip: Little bit scared of how this will end :deadbanana: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

so when was this filmed? I mean Gaga's interviewing the wikileaks founder... last year?

She interviewed him back in 2012

5 hours ago, PartySick said:

I wonder how her opinion of him has changed

yeah........ watch her paying to be cut out of it smh!

SEANGT

ah, 2012, when we thought wikileaks was good and our biggest problem was Mitt Romney. I hope they don't keep the footage of Gaga in there. She doesn't need to be associated with that guy. 

That J

If they are editing the piece to include things such as what went down during the '16 campaign, they should consider adding in a comment from those involved years ago regarding their opinions now. ALOT happened between 2012 and 2017!   

Regardless, I'll have to check this out.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived