nakedidea

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, Heterophobia said:

Idm to be honest , Gags serve us that Joanne 2.0

I don't either :diane:it just better be as good as Barbra's :diane:and ya'lls attending better leak videos 

Harry

I just saw that it says anyone attending who will keep their phone on them must have it kept concealed in a Yondr pouch which I've never heard before. Looks like an interesting and effective concept:

Edonis

Doesn't this low key confirm that the music she was recording with the R&B producer and country pop guy is probably for ASIB? I would say so :diane:

nakedidea
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I just saw that it says anyone attending who will keep their phone on them must have it kept concealed in a Yondr pouch which I've never heard before. Looks like an interesting and effective concept:

Queen of new inventions in pouches.

Anveeroy
19 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

The scenes for these days will portray a Country Western music concert.

giphy.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

nakedidea

I really want to go, but I'll be at Coachella from THURSDAY TO MONDAY! I can't stay another day. LOL

Panchecco
20 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

The scenes for these days will portray a Country Western music concert.  All you Monsters that can attend should get decked out in your most comfortable denim & boots, throw on a Stetson

So ASIB is not going to be rock/pop but... country? again?

Bradley Cooper cancelled
ASIB cancelled
Oscar nomination cancelled

Kattys
9 minutes ago, Bio said:

I knew she was gonna play a country star in the movie. That nightclub singer news were totally fake.

*instert GOD NOOOOO* gif

I caaaaaan't :fthis: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Panchecco
14 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I don't either :diane:it just better be as good as Barbra's :diane:and ya'lls attending better leak videos 

"YOU AGREE TO NOT ENTER THE EVENT WITH A CELL PHONE OR SMART PHONE OR CAMERA. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO BRING THEM WITH YOU, YOU AGREE TO ALLOW YOUR CELL PHONE OR SMART PHONE OR CAMERA TO BE SECURED IN A PRIVACY POUCH SO THAT IT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECORD SOUND OR VIDEO. YOU WILL RETAIN POSSESSION OF YOUR CELL PHONE OR SMART PHONE OR CAMERA AT ALL TIMES."

forget it sis :smh:

blackpink

Country Music Festival...

:neyde:

I don't want to judge it before I've even heard any material but I hope I like the music she's making. I liked Joanne but I don't want more songs that have a country vibe to it but I hope she proves me wrong. 

Archived