Gaga Filmed New Video

blackcoffee

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoctorScent

I hope you're not gonna kill me for refreshing this thread but at this point I'm kinda curious if it was true. I'm shooketh that everybody forgot about this, even if it's a rumor

flopheart
On 5/4/2017 at 4:23 PM, blackcoffee said:

Let me preface this with I was really hesitant to post this because I know the way this community gets about rumors (viscous is a fitting adjective, haha). That said, this is a RUMOR that was shared with me, so take it as a RUMOR. I'm taking it worth a grain of salt (you should too), but figured I would share anyway. 

One of my best friends I grew up with, her longtime boyfriend is a police sergeant in the small, desert city of Ridgecrest, California. About a week ago, we were talking about Gaga and she casually mentioned that about a month ago, Lady Gaga filmed a music video in Ridgecrest. I asked how she knew and she told me her boyfriend (the police sargeant) was working patrol for it for where she was staying (it's normal to beef up patrol where things are filming). 

I was, and am, still hesitant about this, but after some research, Ridgecrest isn't that unusual of a place to be staying if you are filming out there. I grew up in Lancaster, a city about an hour away from Ridgecrest (also near where she filmed the diner scenes of Telephone video and the Perfect Illusion video) and the setting is wide open desert and has been in many music videos, commercials, and movies. 

Looking more at Ridgecrest area, not only do they have the desert vistas, but also a giant dry lake bed (cool place for video, like in Spice Girl's "Say You'll Be There" and Shania Twain's "That Don't Impress Me Much" videos), old Western sets, and its near Red Rock Canyon State Park, which has some pretty rad scenery. 

Again, this is all hearsay and rumor, but my friend is not one to make things up like this and her boyfriend definitely isn't either (unless they briefed him wrong and he was mistaken). Just thought I would share either way.

are you sure isn't ASIB related thing? desert habitats looks so Joanne and not Cure

its the cure 

it may be released after coachella or someday after coachella

That's Gossip

Alien Tulip
6 minutes ago, flopheart said:

are you sure isn't ASIB related thing? desert habitats looks so Joanne and not Cure

This thread was made two weeks ago. ASIB only started filming a few days ago. 

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, LayOnMeAMillion said:

its the cure 

it may be released after coachella or someday after coachella

I will be shooketh if that were true but i dont see the video being released before its radio impact next monday

Just now, Mariah Carey said:

I will be shooketh if that were true but i dont see the video being released before its radio impact next monday

well lots of insiders said it was recorded before Coachella 

some said it was recorded April second

That's Gossip

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, LayOnMeAMillion said:

well lots of insiders said it was recorded before Coachella 

some said it was recorded April second

Gaga said herself that her first scene was shot a few days ago.

Just now, Mariah Carey said:

Gaga said herself that her first scene was shot a few days ago.

when?

That's Gossip

YeehawKylie
27 minutes ago, Mariah Carey said:

Ideally, I'd love the video to be released Monday or Tuesday. 

Trxstan
On 4/5/2017 at 7:23 AM, blackcoffee said:

Let me preface this with I was really hesitant to post this because I know the way this community gets about rumors (viscous is a fitting adjective, haha). That said, this is a RUMOR that was shared with me, so take it as a RUMOR. I'm taking it worth a grain of salt (you should too), but figured I would share anyway. 

viscosity-and-density-lab-4-728.jpg?cb=1

Girl I think you meant vicious not viscous :ladyhaha: 

woop hey there keep scrolling

Archived