Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Filmed New Video

blackcoffee

Featured Posts

blackcoffee

Let me preface this with I was really hesitant to post this because I know the way this community gets about rumors (viscous is a fitting adjective, haha). That said, this is a RUMOR that was shared with me, so take it as a RUMOR. I'm taking it worth a grain of salt (you should too), but figured I would share anyway. 

One of my best friends I grew up with, her longtime boyfriend is a police sergeant in the small, desert city of Ridgecrest, California. About a week ago, we were talking about Gaga and she casually mentioned that about a month ago, Lady Gaga filmed a music video in Ridgecrest. I asked how she knew and she told me her boyfriend (the police sargeant) was working patrol for it for where she was staying (it's normal to beef up patrol where things are filming). 

I was, and am, still hesitant about this, but after some research, Ridgecrest isn't that unusual of a place to be staying if you are filming out there. I grew up in Lancaster, a city about an hour away from Ridgecrest (also near where she filmed the diner scenes of Telephone video and the Perfect Illusion video) and the setting is wide open desert and has been in many music videos, commercials, and movies. 

Looking more at Ridgecrest area, not only do they have the desert vistas, but also a giant dry lake bed (cool place for video, like in Spice Girl's "Say You'll Be There" and Shania Twain's "That Don't Impress Me Much" videos), old Western sets, and its near Red Rock Canyon State Park, which has some pretty rad scenery. 

Again, this is all hearsay and rumor, but my friend is not one to make things up like this and her boyfriend definitely isn't either (unless they briefed him wrong and he was mistaken). Just thought I would share either way.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

Interesting. I'll be cautiously optimistic, but it would be great if this were a video for single #3. 

Panchecco

well last time we heard "gaga shot a music video" rumors, she released John Wayne as a surprise

maybe she actually did film a music video and maybe she's actually releasing it for Coachella?

Spoiler

COME THROUGH DIAMOND HEART/ DANCING IN CIRCLES

Lady-Gaga-Dancing-On-Stage-In-latex-Dres

Spoiler

even though I would also be here for Hey Girl :sis:

especially since it's Coachella time :sis:

DIC CANCELLED:madge:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

GagzDonkeyD
2 minutes ago, blackcoffee said:

Let me preface this with I was really hesitant to post this because I know the way this community gets about rumors (viscous is a fitting adjective, haha). That said, this is a RUMOR that was shared with me, so take it as a RUMOR. I'm taking it worth a grain of salt (you should too), but figured I would share anyway. 

One of my best friends I grew up with, her longtime boyfriend is a police sergeant in the small, desert city of Ridgecrest, California. About a week ago, we were talking about Gaga and she casually mentioned that about a month ago, Lady Gaga filmed a music video in Ridgecrest. I asked how she knew and she told me her boyfriend (the police sargeant) was working patrol for it for where she was staying (it's normal to beef up patrol where things are filming). 

I was, and am, still hesitant about this, but after some research, Ridgecrest isn't that unusual of a place to be staying if you are filming out there. I grew up in Lancaster, a city about an hour away from Ridgecrest (also near where she filmed the diner scenes of Telephone video and the Perfect Illusion video) and the setting is wide open desert and has been in many music videos, commercials, and movies. 

Looking more at Ridgecrest area, not only do they have the desert vistas, but also a giant dry lake bed (cool place for video, like in Spice Girl's "Say You'll Be There" and Shania Twain's "That Don't Impress Me Much" videos), old Western sets, and its near Red Rock Canyon State Park, which has some pretty rad scenery. 

Again, this is all hearsay and rumor, but my friend is not one to make things up like this and her boyfriend definitely isn't either (unless they briefed him wrong and he was mistaken). Just thought I would share either way.

hope we get Telephone kind of video not Perfect Illusion :toofunny:

weed

Hmmm interesting

rumors she's shooting videos nowadays, and a rumor she shot a video a month ago, there must be at least 1 new video :giveup:

DeanWinchester

The location sounds very interesting if true.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GhettoFabulous

Hmmmmm :diane::oprah:

honestly this is just like the PI +JW scenario so she probs did shoot something. HypedT a bit.  

raw

So come through DH a Joanne film:diane:

it might also be interludes  for the performance though 

takemetovenus

Wig in orbit, praying for DiC :giveup:

I'm gonna stay cautious tho

WildAmerican

Well we did get a surprise video after the SB and there were rumors that she filmed something. and It would make logical sense to release the third single and video after Coachella....

Trepadation

maybe it's for the third episode of the joanne documentary :poot: :awkney: :neyde: 

Bradley

I'm keeping my hopes low but if she's confident about another single, why not?

Archived