đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Grrr... Small rant

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

This has the gaming tag because it's about games.

First I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes. I'll get to my birthday thread soon.

But only after I take care of a slight problem I wanna bitch about.

I'm playing NieR Automata. I'd like to get Ending E.

Like to.

The way to receive ending E is through a bullet hell sequence and eventually the patterns become almost impossible to avoid, not to mention there is a glitch that activates after so many times/deaths that makes so of the smaller enemies invisible/invincible.

The main point of this credits sequence is to receive help.

Guess who lives in boondocks with literally no internet available besides a phone hotspot?

They made this sequence near impossible to get for offline players. it's supposed be a message entirely correlating to the game, but I live in the backwoods and the game developers were too stupid to program in dummy help.

TL;DR: I hate how videogames are basically now requiring you to go online to basically finish a game.

What about Super Mario Run that you can't play the game at all if you are offline for no reason :flop: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Seeka
16 minutes ago, Red said:

What about Super Mario Run that you can't play the game at all if you are offline for no reason :flop: 

Well there's a difference I guess.

if the game is only meat to be played online then there's no point in getting it in the first place.

NieR Automata is a different in the fact you really don't need any online abilities until the part I'm playing.

Where it seems to be absolutely damn necessary.

Spoilers underneath.

Spoiler

I'm being pawned. BY A CREDITS SEQUENCE.

1 hour ago, Seeka said:

Well there's a difference I guess.

if the game is only meat to be played online then there's no point in getting it in the first place.

NieR Automata is a different in the fact you really don't need any online abilities until the part I'm playing.

Where it seems to be absolutely damn necessary.

Spoilers underneath.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm being pawned. BY A CREDITS SEQUENCE.

Yeah but like, you can't even play the normal, like a normal Mario game on your videogame, levels that are not online/multiplayer at all :emma: If the Toad Rally was not accessible offline I would get it but the whole game is a bit excessive

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Seeka
14 minutes ago, Red said:

Yeah but like, you can't even play the normal, like a normal Mario game on your videogame, levels that are not online/multiplayer at all :emma: If the Toad Rally was not accessible offline I would get it but the whole game is a bit excessive

Yeah the whole game is a bit excessive.

but at least it's not outta left field ya know?

I'm angry because I don't have the ability to finish the game right now (I might try it tomorrow but the game has a glitch. After dying and becoming so string, the smaller credits become invincible, making the game literally unwinnable)

I mean i understand the point you're making but let's look at what's happening.

I just played an entire go on solo. Without any online access.

Then this comes out of left field. It's super angering.

like very few people if any at all have soloed this thing.

Archived