💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Worried About Resellers

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

If you go onto Ticketmaster, Joanne dates are filled with resale tickets. 

Rihanna's show in the UK sold out, but there were so many unsold resale tickets it looked like this:

Poor-attendances-at-a-Rihanna-because-of

Even though it technically sold out

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

The AT&T Park date has so many resale tickets left

GGD Presidential Elections

RAMROD

Well, I am afraid it will happen one way or another. Especially the stadium dates.

Unless the resellers will price drop their tickets on last minute (sometimes they do) to get their money back at least.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sneaky Oliver

I dont really get it, people are buying the tickets but they are not going to attend the show? I'm very silly :oprah:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I dont really get it, people are buying the tickets but they are not going to attend the show? I'm very silly :oprah:

No, these peopke buy tickets to resale it with pricetag many times from the original price

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

No, these peopke buy tickets to resale it with pricetag many times from the original price

Oh I get it now sorry hahah It's sad if monsters can't attend to the show once its ''sold out'' 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Oh I get it now sorry hahah It's sad if monsters can't attend to the show once its ''sold out'' 

That is true, it's an issue.

Ryusei

the sad thing is that the labels probably don't care because cash is cash but the fans dont get to see their fave artists live and the artists must feel bad seeing a half-empty venue despite it being "sold out" also the bad press you get because the press doesnt know/get that resellers are an issue :giveup: 

Musery

DeleteMyAccount

To be fair. Rihanna's tour was announced a bit later. Luckily Gaga and her team has some more time to sell tickets. I won't be worried until July rolls around and we're still at the same point with the tickets. And I'd mainly be worried with the stadium dates or second dates. But then again the first NYC date sold half of it's resale tickets within the first week of them being released. Sadly Ticketmaster doesn't show how many tickets are left. But keep close tab on the dates. I'm sure they'll sell.  

PartySick
15 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Tbh. They shouldn't allow people to buy and resell tickets. If you intended on going but for some reason you can't, there should be a way to have your money refunded and ticket voided. Then those seats (or GA space, idk) go up for retail price again for someone else to buy.

Once again, things are ruined by jerks trying to make an easy buck :smh:

Spoiler

But let me stop being cynical.

It's a shame that all those seats could've been filled with actual fans.

🖤

Hurem

The sad thing is that the ticket companies literally give the tickets to other resellers. It's disgusting.

Archived