đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Coachella festival rehearsals: day-by-day.

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
prince
6 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

I agree but I'm sick and tired of Teeth and Black Jesus. I want her to non singles she barely performs like DITD, Bloody Mary, Highway Unicorn, Scheisse, So Happy I Could Die, etc. At least just one song from each era. 

So here for this! She's got enough time to perform hits, acoustic section and fan favourites! Give me the hits slotted into a setlist full of fan favourites 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, nattuggla said:

If she re-releases the song as a WW single afterwards it would be even better. :lolly: My favourite Gaga track of all time.

same ! yesterday I was listening some random songs from all of her albums and DITD is still one that makes me feel sooo good !

definitely one of my top 3 all time favorite Gaga songs ! 

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

it's too short her show will last 1h30 at least ;)

Wow I had no idea the shows go on for that long! In that case would love her to show off some of her more esoteric tracks like Highway Unicorn and ARTPOP as well as at least two anthems (preferably Born This Way and Bad Romance)

monketsharona
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Wow I had no idea the shows go on for that long! In that case would love her to show off some of her more esoteric tracks like Highway Unicorn and ARTPOP as well as at least two anthems (preferably Born This Way and Bad Romance)

Pretty sure she'll perform a lot of hits as Coachella is still a huge celebration, but I'm pretty sure she'll include some ARTPOP songs and albums tracks this time :) 

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Pretty sure she'll perform a lot of hits as Coachella is still a huge celebration, but I'm pretty sure she'll include some ARTPOP songs and albums tracks this time  

:tony::pray::lolly:

I'm down with that 

blackcoffee

It would be cool if she did some lesser known, "B-sides" for this performance, but I'm not holding my breath. The only for sure is that she will perform the majority of Joanne (woohoo!).

At the end of the day, this performance is all promo and with an audience that is mostly new for her. This is not a Lady Gaga concert full of fans, this is the biggest festival in the US with a young (mostly 18-30 year olds; people around here need to stop saying "teen audience" as it's really mostly a young adult audience), hip, and musically diverse audience.

A great majority of festival goers are indie and alternative music fans (they only really give away tickets on alternative radio here in Los Angeles) and are hip to checking out small acts and new music and such. 

Like I said, with a fresh, hopefully receptive audience, she is almost guaranteed to perform the majority of Joanne as it's her latest album and this is perfect promotion for it. Joanne fits perfect for this festival as it does feature so many different sounds, especially some that aren't major pop sounds. If she mostly sticks to her hits (which was appropriate for the Super Bowl and I don't think she will here), she really runs the risk of starting to be in that category of a legacy act...that's a reason I think it would be cool for her to perform lesser known songs, not just the big hits, in addition to Joanne.

Bolkins

I feel like this will have a similar vein to one my fave ever Gaga sets, the roseland performance, a mixture of hits and album gems. I also think it's likely she'll have a guest, say her set is an hour and 20 mins, I think a guest would supplement her performance nicely. It would allow Gaga to break her songs up, to not burn through the hits quickly and also not bore the crowd with songs they don't know. I really really hope it's Daft Punk, they have a plethora of crowd pleasing festival faves and would go down a storm. It would be fun and nostalgic for Gaga to dust off her electronic auto-tuned Vocoder singing voice (ala starstruck) for a few songs and theirs would be perfect for it.  

Creyk
12 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

My vision for her setlist 

Diamond Heart

Sinner's Prayer

A-Yo

Angel Down

Lush Life 

Million Reasons

Hey Girl (with Florence Welch)

Dancin in Circles

It will be way longer than that....

Creyk
39 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

I feel like this will have a similar vein to one my fave ever Gaga sets, the roseland performance, a mixture of hits and album gems. I also think it's likely she'll have a guest, say her set is an hour and 20 mins, I think a guest would supplement her performance nicely. It would allow Gaga to break her songs up, to not burn through the hits quickly and also not bore the crowd with songs they don't know. I really really hope it's Daft Punk, they have a plethora of crowd pleasing festival faves and would go down a storm. It would be fun and nostalgic for Gaga to dust off her electronic auto-tuned Vocoder singing voice (ala starstruck) for a few songs and theirs would be perfect for it.  

People don't invite  guests to their line-up show. And never surprise guests. The crowd has to get what it goes there for

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

People don't invite  guests to their line-up show. And never surprise guests. The crowd has to get what it goes there for

Drake invited Madonna to his show... 

mister max
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Lowkey want Florence to be there tho....

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Miel
27 minutes ago, mister max said:

Still waiting on that Florence+Father John Misty+Beck+HAIM+Sean Lennon+Josh Homme+everybodywhoworkedonthealbum moment at a festival show, lol.

3 points in and ready for more

MoonIsRising
32 minutes ago, mister max said:

Daft Punk would be better... but it still a rumor :neyde:

Archived