Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Coachella festival rehearsals: day-by-day.

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf

I want her to do "B-Sides". 

Heavy Metal Lover, Summerboy, Dance in the dark, Teeth, Sexxx Dreams, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, The Edge of Glory. Perfect for this kind of festivals. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

junolxf
1 minute ago, junolxf said:

Heavy Metal Lover, Summerboy, Dance in the dark, Teeth, Sexxx Dreams, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, The Edge of Glory. Perfect for this kind of festivals. 

4 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

0d8nvxe.png

This is on Asiel's insta story

OMG, maybe I'm right. :udidnt::udidnt::udidnt:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Alien Tulip
17 minutes ago, junolxf said:

I agree but I'm sick and tired of Teeth and Black Jesus. I want her to non singles she barely performs like DITD, Bloody Mary, Highway Unicorn, Scheisse, So Happy I Could Die, etc. At least just one song from each era. 

junolxf
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

I agree but I'm sick and tired of Teeth and Black Jesus. I want her to non singles she barely performs like DITD, Bloody Mary, Highway Unicorn, Scheisse, So Happy I Could Die, etc. At least just one song from each era. 

Ugh yes, imagine that setlist. No more Poker Face, Just Dance, etc etc. Give us something fresh, queen. Coachella is perfect for it. :giveup:

Alien Tulip
12 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Ugh yes, imagine that setlist. No more Poker Face, Just Dance, etc etc. Give us something fresh, queen. Coachella is perfect for it. :giveup:

I love just dance and poker face :sweat:  It just boiled my blood that she performed Black Jesus and Monster at roseland instead of scheisse or bloody mary and DITD.

junolxf
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I love just dance and poker face :sweat:  It just boiled my blood that she performed Black Jesus and Monster at roseland instead of scheisse or bloody mary and DITD.

JD and PK are classics, yes, but enough is enough. Why does she hate DITD? Her second best song after Heavy Metal Lover. :giveup:

We'll see. Let's pray for this to happen. :rockstar:

Xoxo Adriana

YASS hyped for tihty, Million Reasons and Tony duets!

giphy.gif

sara57

I'm sure she started with her rehearsals even before... She can't prepare such a big performance in just two weeks tho :unicorn:

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, junolxf said:

Why does she hate DITD?

She used the DITD instrumental on the halftime show

monketsharona
5 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

My vision for her setlist 

Diamond Heart

Sinner's Prayer

A-Yo

Angel Down

Lush Life 

Million Reasons

Hey Girl (with Florence Welch)

Dancin in Circles

it's too short her show will last 1h30 at least ;)

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Artur said:

How long a Coachella headliner set usually is?

I'd say +1h30, it's literally a concert. Drake had like +20 songs and he invited Madonna who sang some of her songs

nattuggla
5 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

If she re-releases the song as a WW single afterwards it would be even better. :lolly: My favourite Gaga track of all time.

Archived