Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

AMAZING Diamond Heart Cover

Dirtyicecreamz

Featured Posts

Dirtyicecreamz

So this cover of Diamond Heart is literally the BEST thing I've ever heard! It's honestly even better than the original ! it's like the song was written for them :D Take a listen !!! :toofunny:

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Queen Gloria

Very nice. And oh, hello bassist :hor::stalkga:

Tomiel25

I really like this, just like the original , tbh Diamond heart is like the anthem for everyone who wanna rock (follow his dreams and believe in himself when nobody does) in this life. That is why i really love this song

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Dirtyicecreamz
11 minutes ago, milotomi19 said:

I really like this, just like the original , tbh Diamond heart is like the anthem for everyone who wanna rock (follow his dreams and believe in himself when nobody does) in this life. That is why i really love this song

it's my favorite ! very rock n'roll gaga <3 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

mariomania1234

Diamond Heart is one of her best ever. It's got such an amazing chorus. Great cover.

VasilisVas

Cool cover. Diamond Heart is by far one of the best, if not the best song on the album. It's the one song I can still listen to on repeat and never get sick of it. I hope this song gets a video and the single treatment one day. It deserves it.

Neight Shayde

well it's an interesting take on the song.

the chords make it sound like it's a happy song but it really isn't?

diamond heart sounds more hopeful and optimistic, not jolly/ecstatic from the start. the second half of the cover got the true emotion of the original song though.

Gagaloo911

Good, but Gaga's vocals on the track blow these out the water. 

PrinceGaga

I love DH so much. The chorus is mindblowing. It's definitely up there with her best work in my opinion. I really hope it gets the single treatment. I feel like it would be great on the radio.

• 3 weeks later...
PeachJug

Yeah it's really good! not better than the original imo, Gaga's bridge is flawless

HausOfMiklaus

Where were you all when everyone was so obnoxiously sure that DIC was going to be the 3rd single? WHERE? 

tenor.gif

Jokes aside, the song's my favorite from the album and this band does it JUSTICE. Chills. That phenomenal bridge has such a cathartic buildup and you can tell they all had a blast performing it.

Archived