💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS

Monsterclaw

Featured Posts

Monsterclaw

Hey, so I'm a big fan of the show and I'm re-watching it right now with my roommate cuz she wanted to watch it with me as her guide in this wicked world created by Ryan Murphy. I'm seriously confused with the direction for the seventh installment of the series cause there are so many possibilities and it's hard to envision what is coming next. I think that each one of the previous seasons of this franchise brought something new to the table but I'm not sure about the fright factor of some of them. The first one was spooky, the second one was scary most of the times, Coven was rather a parody, Freakshow had only a few creepy moments, Hotel was like a mix of a dark comedy, body-horror and vampire soap-opera ( at the beginning I thought it is going to be the scariest one, but later on it turned out that it was rather cringey) and Roanoke finally brought some real horror again. And I think that they should stick to this pattern, if they want the show to survive. I don't want Ryan Murphy to make AHS a basic jump-scare horror **** - I still want the series to be original and fresh. But I also would love them to make it as scary( or even more) as Roanoke. So, what do you think should happen in the next installments to make it both scary and original? Give me some ideas, I'm bored :nails:

Sizzily

I want it scary, I don't have time for the kiki comedy moments tbh. Coven was too much so I'm glad they pulled back on that cringey ****. I just want a good, concise story that is scary more than twice. The scariest thing last season was the real ghost of Mott in the tunnels and I hope they have more of those moments where its not a jump scare, its genuinely creepy and off putting.

One Banned Boi

En_Sabah_Nur
6 minutes ago, Monsterclaw said:

Hey, so I'm a big fan of the show and I'm re-watching it right now with my roommate cuz she wanted to watch it with me as her guide in this wicked world created by Ryan Murphy. I'm seriously confused with the direction for the seventh installment of the series cause there are so many possibilities and it's hard to envision what is coming next. I think that each one of the previous seasons of this franchise brought something new to the table but I'm not sure about the fright factor of some of them. The first one was spooky, the second one was scary most of the times, Coven was rather a parody, Freakshow had only a few creepy moments, Hotel was like a mix of a dark comedy, body-horror and vampire soap-opera ( at the beginning I thought it is going to be the scariest one, but later on it turned out that it was rather cringey) and Roanoke finally brought some real horror again. And I think that they should stick to this pattern, if they want the show to survive. I don't want Ryan Murphy to make AHS a basic jump-scare horror **** - I still want the series to be original and fresh. But I also would love them to make it as scary( or even more) as Roanoke. So, what do you think should happen in the next installments to make it both scary and original? Give me some ideas, I'm bored 

:what::what::what::what::what:

Egypt. W

chrismugler

I think Roanoke is a representation of modern life mixed with a horror urban legend but in a very peculiar way, not the greatest tbh. This season was very raw and sometimes it seems a little bit messy and my biggest problem with this season besides the fact that they removed the intro (I'm still pressed as f*ck :diane:) is the lack of iconic moments and situations.

I would like to ask Ryan and Brad to bring back the fvcking intro because it's a fundamental part of the show + include more situations in which, us, the audience get chills but not because of their crazy sex scenes but horror/terror moments that really evokes more iconic memories from this amazing show.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Helxig

I want them to keep rotating the feel of the seasons so it remains fresh. One of the best things about the show is that, even though it remains horror at it's core, it is always different. I loved the jump from intense psychological horror drama in Asylum, to campy comedy youthful modern horror of Coven. So well done. And the completely experimental season Roanoke was amazing too. The show has so far remained fresh!

My only criticism is that story arcs seem to be often left unfinished, or rushed to a disappointing end. They need to focus on keeping things a bit more 'together' sometimes. This is why Asylum is commonly regarded as the best season.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Ooolong

I've never found Horror Story to be scary so I find it so frustrating when people diss Coven for being too campy. Sure, it was campier than the other seasons, but it's not like the other seasons were actually scary. :rip: 

I'm not sure where the next season is headed but I'm excited to see. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Monsterclaw
1 hour ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

:what::what::what::what::what:

it was a mix between Sabrina and Mean Girls with gore elements, sooo....:classy:

I still love it tho

Archived