Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

GAME OF THRONES: Season 7 OFFICIAL Trailer

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

DAENY DIDN'T COME TO PLAY WITH YOU HOES

DAENY CAME TO SLAY BITCH

PS: major spoilers in the comments below for the last season, read at your own risk 

chaeri pls

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
Just now, berlinforme said:

I'm always torn between watching GoT Promo and avoiding spoilers. :sweat:

What point are you in in the series?

chaeri pls

Fernster7

It slays, Snow bores me to death but I'm ready for his character to slay me with a new badass attitude. :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

RAMROD

intriguing. I wonder the fate of Cersei in this season lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SychosSoChic

My prostate is shook.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

T3ARS

I'm shaking :giveup:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

berlinforme
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What point are you in in the series?

I watched everything but still, haha!

sethrb101
5 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

It slays, Snow bores me to death but I'm ready for his character to slay me with a new badass attitude. :giveup:

Same. I've read the first two books and his chapters were always the hardest to get through for me. I started to like his character a lot more last season, though.

#Gaga2020

SychosSoChic
Just now, RAMROD said:

intriguing. I wonder the fate of Cersei in this season lel

As much as I hate to say it.

She's going to die in the season finale mark my words :emma:

Whether it's Dany and Jon Snow, White Walkers or Lady Olenna, Cersei just has too many enemies to survive at this point :smh:

I can already see how this will all end :smh: I just pray that Margaery is alive someway somehow :giveup: she was my fav character :giveup:

junolxf

I'M SHOOK. Queen Dany coming for her throne. 

Spoiler

RIP Margaery tho. We will never forget you. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

RAMROD
Just now, SychosSoChic said:

As much as I hate to say it.

She's going to die in the season finale mark my words

Whether it's Dany and Jon Snow, White Walkers or Lady Olenna, Cersei just has too many enemies to survive at this point

I can already see how this will all end I just pray that Margaery is alive someway somehow :giveup: she was my fav character :giveup:

Yeah, it just the matters of when for Cersei death. Seems Jaime gonna confront her too in the beginning of season judging by his reaction on last season finale.

It will be tough but will be a miracle if Margaery survived the wildfire. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SychosSoChic
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yeah, it just the matters of when for Cersei death. Seems Jaime gonna confront her too in the beginning of season judging by his reaction on last season finale.

It will be tough but will be a miracle if Margaery survived the wildfire. 

Apparently there was some prophecy that said she'd lose all her children (check) and that she'll be killed by a brother.

So maybe...

Jaime puts up with Cersei's new psychopathic persona for the whole season until he has it officially, stabs her in the back and then dies himself, with the woman he loves. It'll be extremely emotional and hella cinematic.

Sounds about right tbh, while I'm sure Tyrion would murder Cersei if he had the chance, I just think it would be more "Tragic" if it was Jaime who killed her.

Spoiler

I really wanted her to win tbh :giveup: I knew she couldn't win, the bad guys never win, but I really wanted her to come through :giveup:

Archived