Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga is filming artistic short film for Coachella (directed by Ruth Hogben)

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

Edible Cloud

According to melty (french website), Lady Gaga is filming artistic short film for her Coachella performance. The shooting will take place this weekend in New York and will be directed by Ruth Hogben.

"[...] on vous dévoile en exclusivité une belle surprise que Gaga prépare à ses fans pour ses deux concerts en avril à Coachella. Lady Gaga présentera pour la première fois un court métrage artistique réalisé par Ruth Hogben (ancienne assistante de Nick Knight) qui sera diffusé en direct pendant ses deux concerts à Coachella 2017. Le tournage de ce mini film est d'ailleurs prévu pour ce week-end à New York."

Google Translate: "We unveil an exclusive surprise that Gaga prepares his fans for his two concerts in April in Coachella. Lady Gaga is presented for the first time in an artistic short film directed by Ruth Hogben (former assistant of Nick Knight) which will be broadcast live during two concerts at Coachella 2017. The shooting of this mini film is planned for this week - End in New York."

Source: http://www.melty.fr/lady-gaga-a-coachella-2017-elle-reserve-une-belle-surprise-a-ses-fans-exclu-a597566.html

tenor.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vodka

Slay us again Ms Hogben 

LG-Monster3.jpg

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

GhettoFabulous
Just now, Bambino said:

How about she chooses a 3rd single and films a video for it? That'd be nice!

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

What if she is/did?:lolly:

nattuggla
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I hope it will be more like Intel promo spot than PI music video :awkney:

With Ruth Hogben it's mostly a hit or miss. 

Blake

Ruth Hogben and Nick Knight? 

Aka the team for the Monster Ball films?

This will be legendary. Hopefully.

gagagoogoose

Trying to not get my hopes up. If it slays, my weave will be snatched. If it doesn't, at least I won't have a meltdown over it.

monketsharona
Just now, Blake said:

Ruth Hogben and Nick Knight? 

Aka the team for the Monster Ball films?

This will be legendary. Hopefully.

no only Hogben, they just said that she was Knight former assistant

River

She called MR video artistic too so yeah.. Ruth is great but as an assistant of Nick Knight..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Interlude

give me artistry, give me behind the scenes, give me dessert, give me energy, give me life!!

dm5xjdX.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Saint Laurent

I like Ruth, but does anyone else think it's weird how she's ended up with everyones assistant :toofunny:

Archived