💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy doing Glastonbury

junolxf

Featured Posts

junolxf

And this is the full lineup. Ed, Foo Fighters and Radiohead are headlining. 

C8JeS7VUIAAbBg-.jpg

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, JEWRJEWR said:

not even a headliner lmfaoo

You can hate all you want on her but she'd attract a huge crowd so it's their lose.

Red Velvet

Katy =Glastonbury

Gaga= COACHELLA

YAS! MY GOAL.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

HolyDelRey
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

You can hate all you want on her but she'd attract a huge crowd so it's their lose.

I would never pay any money to see someone like her live, she can't sing, but she has some cute bops.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

ShockPop

Ugh. I'll go to another part lol. Glastonbury ain't here for her. The festival is about true creativity and artistry (it even says that on the wrist bands) no way am I turning up for her lmao.

oh. Just when she is finally in the good graces with the UK public after her ATROCIOUS X Factor UK Unconditionally live performance she decides to do the biggest LIVE event in the UK? ok Katy...lose that demographic for once and for all. :poot: 

Ferrer Zorola

Tove Lo, Moderat, Wild Beasts, DJ Shadow, Little Dragon, Glass Animals, Thundercat, Goldfrapp, Father John Misty, Justice, Lorde, Stormzy, The xx, Katy Perry, Radiohead and Ed Sheeran. Wow. 

LIFE IS GOOD

ModernEcstasy

This has ruined my morning. 

My first ever Glastonbury, praying for Gaga and this is who they announce?!?

Majorly Upsetting (plus I have no interest in Ed or Radiohead)

BTW: it still claims that there are many more to be announced. Does anyone know if that could still mean other major artists?

Haroon

OMG YES :woot: Gonna grab a ticket ASAP, she's definitely what I needed to push me into going to my first festival :excited2: 

Archived