💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lana makes political statements in 'Lust For Life' teaser!

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

She has previously spoken about how this album has turned political and you can clearly see the political undertones in the video ("we live in a tumultuous time", "this dark time", the flame of the statue of liberty burning out, Mt. Rushmore being broken into pieces). My best guess is the Tuesday line is a direct reference to the cause of our dark era - the 2016 election (which took place on a Tuesday, as most elections do)

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Seeka

Well her albums are always about America or have at least some shout-outs to America culture and past.

I'm honestly not surprised.

weed

Miss "feminism bores me"/glamorizing many abusive things, is making a political album! My bussy is snatched 

SKANK
On 3/30/2017 at 2:11 AM, neptugne said:

Miss "feminism bores me"/glamorizing many abusive things, is making a political album! My bussy is snatched 

It's a good thing Gaga never glamorized abusive things, well, except drunk driving, homicide, suicide, mass murder, prison, sex slavery, smoking, guns, drug abuse, R. Kelly and Terry Richardson, eating disorders, electroshock therapy, public stoning, doctors molesting sleeping patients, and perhaps worst of all, heterosexuality.

Edit: By liking this post fourteen users displayed their ability to understand that it was written in jest. One Moderator read it and decided they could not sit idyll by and watch their Mother Monster be accused of promoting something as abusive as heterosexuality.

So if you, like our GGD Moderation Team, felt personally victimized by the "flamebait" in this post, I'd like to publicly apologizes and give you this list of resources you may find useful:

https://bornthisway.foundation/get-help-now/

AphroditeLaydee
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

electroshock therapy

genuinely curious here, but I can't seem to remember when or where this happened, all the others I can identify which video or performance, but where was this sis? flop fan:toofunny:

EDIT: Mess I forgot was it in the You and I video with Taylor?

Miley
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

It's a good thing Gaga never glamorized abusive things, well, except drunk driving, homicide, suicide, mass murder, prison, sex slavery, smoking, guns, drug abuse, R. Kelly and Terry Richardson, eating disorders, electroshock therapy, public stoning, doctors molesting sleeping patients, and perhaps worst of all, heterosexuality.

DRAG IT

Gagaloo911
1 minute ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

genuinely curious here, but I can't seem to remember when or where this happened, all the others I can identify which video or performance, but where was this sis? flop fan:toofunny:

You and I music video I assume lol. 

And how cute for her. 

I knew she was making something about it, remember the video she posted right before a debate, encouraging the fans to watch it. She seemed pissed already then 

giphy.gif

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

The Child
3 hours ago, Seeka said:

Well her albums are always about America or have at least some shout-outs to America culture and past.

I'm honestly not surprised.

Yeah but she has never referenced the present until now. Can't wait to see how this whole retro furistic aesthetic will turn out with the rest of the album.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

E0QbHnq.gif

Spoiler

Where is the lie though

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived