💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are You Wearing To Joanne World Tour?

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

I will be wearing..... cloths :poot:

I am not planing to dress up i will just wear the things i usually wear when i am out in public.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Comfy shoes, comfy shorts or jeans and a comfy t-shirt. I'm done with camping for hours and the suffering.

RAMROD

In general comfy attire :D

It will be in the Summer, so I am not gonna melt myself down with leather jackets and stuffs.

I got few pairs of boots that I have picked, for my GA shows. Then sneakers for seated shows.

Other than that, street style is the key, and combined it with pink hat

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Queen Gloria
10 hours ago, Heterophobia said:

im thinking of pulling off this look

soccer-mom-sm_fck8qp.jpg

Yasssss Michelle, drop your kids off at soccer then sneak a Diet Coke into the show!

StuckInMyMind
6 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

From past experience, I wouldn't recommend using uber to get from the airport to hotel. Maybe I'm just dumb or something, but it's really hard to set your pickup location perfectly in an airport, where the roads on the map are super complicated, and the gps current location doesn't work very well because either the airport wifi sucks or the data signals aren't good enough.

You would also need a phone number that works there (you're traveling so im not sure if you have one), because you need to text/call the uber driver after being assigned to one. 

If you could be confident that you can surpass those 2 obstacles, then uber is pretty great. Otherwise, you could get screwed over, because it takes $5-10 away from your credit/debit card if you don't end up getting on the car to compensate the driver.

I usually use uber when I'm downtown, cuz it's cheap fast and reliable there. Taking a taxi from the airport to your hotel would probably not be that much more expensive than uber, since uber prices surge in areas of high demand (airport). You should also ask the hotel if they have hotel shuttles that get u from the airport to the hotel. Hotels generally have them (at least in the US, not sure about UK)

I'm unsure if there's a tube station near the airport else I'd take that directly to Greenwich. The flight is on 45 minutes long so it doesn't really give me much time to plan ahead XD. I think Uber or Taxi will probably be my best bet

River

short short short shorts and shirtless with a fake pink hat made in China

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

blackcoffee

I'm still putting together the aesthetics of my outfit, but think like motorcycle/country dive bar grunge...it's hard for me to explain, but like capturing the grungy homeyness of a dive bar (demin, maybe some leather, rock and country, some attitude, but still down home comfort) with some pops of neon color like the neon signs that decorate windows and walls in them. 

The three Dive Bar ads and John Wayne video are my driving inspirations for it at this point. 

I think I'm going to custom make a cut-off sleeve t-shirt with the A-YO single art and the words "Lady Gaga- Joanne" in that dive bar neon sign blue and pink (like the tour poster), maybe a denim vest with patches and whatnot over that, and skinny jeans with boots. I might also wear a black Joanne hat or just wear my hair in a messy done up style. 

Kinda a little bit Born This Way meets Joanne. 

Letmelivemylife
7 hours ago, skaxboy said:

Omg! You should so the first artRave costume with the angel wings and blue Koons ball  

i was considering doing a boy version of the VMA Paparazzi costumer. Working on my body so I can potentially have my midriff exposed like her. Lol. 

Omg great idea!!!! :excited2:. I'll have to look into that. My daughter wants to wear a dress made out of beef jerky but idk how on earth that's gonna work. Lol my gf says that gaga's "quirky" days are over but gaga loves us for who we are and will honestly love seeing all of the different outfits lol. My friends and I are having a debate about whether she'll continue the "gifts on stage" tradition. I'm willing to bet she will just for old times sake. It's a tradition we have!!!!! Just as my grandma still gets my 2 sisters and I Disney ornaments every year for Christmas even though we're 32, 28, and 22. Lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

AnnTakamaki
15 hours ago, Heterophobia said:

im thinking of pulling off this look

soccer-mom-sm_fck8qp.jpg

you read my mind :poot: 

Lady-GaGa-Soccer-Mom.jpg?1473243277 

takemetovenus
15 hours ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Im one of the few straight fans, so I prefer just being casual aha 

This just in, dressing up is gay :poot: jk not trying to start anything that's just how it sounded :toofunny:

OT: I'm probably just gonna dress casual and just wear a gaga shirt w/ jeans, I'd love to have a Joanne hat to wear tho

Miel

I'm probably just gonna dress up as a vaquero or something. Not that unusual.

Not gonna feel superior for dressing up "less gay" lmao

3 points in and ready for more

That J
12 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Well I was gonna wear a bubble wrap dress that I made but now that I'm pregnant again, I gotta find a way to make the dress "pregnant belly" friendly

Show that love loud and proud!  😉   Congrats 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived