💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are You Wearing To Joanne World Tour?

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

barcodemonster

An origami dress, fake tan, fake eyelashes, blonde wig with bangs ❤️❤️

scan my barcode

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black or grey shirt, with the Perfect Illusion jacket over it, some jeans and black boots :hor: 

Thomas P

I'm going early September so I'm wearing my Joanne tshort and these jean shorts, and then buying some merch there to wear.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TSUNAMI

Since I'll be meeting @AURA for the first time there... something that says "I'm not a slut but I can suck your soul through your ****" :lolly:

Ronk
1 hour ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

nah, i dont do the dress up. 

Hide contents

Im one of the few straight fans, so I prefer just being casual aha 

I'm also straight, but dressed up for artRAVE and had a great time and met many people.  Pics on instagram at ronkronkronk    I think it was the combination of my age and the shirt that made many want pics with me.  I will dress up for Joanne.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Pamelaisley

I'll be wearing my Joanne Dad Hat and "Perfect Illusion boots"! I have a PI shirt, Joanne shirt, and a long sleeved shirt with a drawing of the Joanne album cover but I don't know which one I'll wear!! :sweat: Not sure if I'm going to wear shorts or not hehe 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Shipper
2 hours ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

as far as ill go for dress up is some kinda funky sunglasses haha, but Id take them off for the show. idk im also not the dress up for a concert kinda person. I do however cosplay for conventions 

It's my first time seeing her so I will probably wear something simple and not crazy.

Off topic, who do you cosplay?

( ^∇^)

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

JudasIsAHolyFoo
6 minutes ago, Shipper said:

It's my first time seeing her so I will probably wear something simple and not crazy.

Off topic, who do you cosplay?

( ^∇^)

10th, 11th and 12th Doctors, Mad Hatter, Newt Scamander, and Harry Potter lol I want to do more, but it can be expensive. My friend is also into it and since im a photographer it goes hand in hand. Shes dressed as 11 from stranger things and we did a shoot, we're planning on doing a coraline shoot soon

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Letmelivemylife

Well I was gonna wear a bubble wrap dress that I made but now that I'm pregnant again, I gotta find a way to make the dress "pregnant belly" friendly

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

GagaxGrande

So I'm going to wear this blouse, only longer. With fishnet tights, black creepers, and a black Joanne hat. 

picture&pid=54156

xoxo, Joanne

Radio Ga Ga
2 hours ago, HighwayLover said:

I'm flying to London from Newquay just because I wanna go the day before to see some old friends, myself and my partner will have to take an Uber from the airport to the hotel but I've never used Uber before, are they reliable?

From past experience, I wouldn't recommend using uber to get from the airport to hotel. Maybe I'm just dumb or something, but it's really hard to set your pickup location perfectly in an airport, where the roads on the map are super complicated, and the gps current location doesn't work very well because either the airport wifi sucks or the data signals aren't good enough.

You would also need a phone number that works there (you're traveling so im not sure if you have one), because you need to text/call the uber driver after being assigned to one. 

If you could be confident that you can surpass those 2 obstacles, then uber is pretty great. Otherwise, you could get screwed over, because it takes $5-10 away from your credit/debit card if you don't end up getting on the car to compensate the driver.

I usually use uber when I'm downtown, cuz it's cheap fast and reliable there. Taking a taxi from the airport to your hotel would probably not be that much more expensive than uber, since uber prices surge in areas of high demand (airport). You should also ask the hotel if they have hotel shuttles that get u from the airport to the hotel. Hotels generally have them (at least in the US, not sure about UK)

skaxboy
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Well I was gonna wear a bubble wrap dress that I made but now that I'm pregnant again, I gotta find a way to make the dress "pregnant belly" friendly

Omg! You should so the first artRave costume with the angel wings and blue Koons ball :derpga: 

i was considering doing a boy version of the VMA Paparazzi costumer. Working on my body so I can potentially have my midriff exposed like her. Lol. 

Archived